Town Of Salem....

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
i haven't played this game but i heard about it because someone said its pretty much the same exact thing as a game that stopped working in a nickelodeon website (the-n) called the slasher and i was obsessed with that game so i need to check that one out :)

i haven't played this game but i heard about it because someone said its pretty much the same exact thing as a game that stopped working in a nickelodeon website (the-n) called the slasher and i was obsessed with that game so i need to check that one out :)
I found et because I was looking for a game like slasher!:) I was so sad when slasher was no longer working I spent years looking for a replacement but gave up until recently and I found Salem and its so much like slasher and in a way better. I suggest checking it out if you haven't already :)

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
[[DOUBLEPOST=1428068746][/DOUBLEPOST]
I found et because I was looking for a game like slasher!:) I was so sad when slasher was no longer working I spent years looking for a replacement but gave up until recently and I found Salem and its so much like slasher and in a way better. I suggest checking it out if you haven't already :)
i was obsessed with slasher <3 I'm actually playing it right now hahah I'm liking it!! how do you whisper to someone in the game?

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Already added you, but was having issues/errors with forums and it wouldn't let me post. xD
I really enjoy it omg. Sometimes tho, townies... like are we even playing the same game?! lol
For anyone else that wants to add me ~ username: Lunatica

ok I'm obsessed lol. earlier i won a game as a jester and i stayed quiet the whole time so people would think i was being suspicious and they were like lets lynch her n i was like.. yes... do it.. :) LOL
Thats the best way to win as Jester lol

Welp, I just made an account. I'm excited to try it out![DOUBLEPOST=1428172156][/DOUBLEPOST]It was fun at first, but now everyone keeps asking me my role and screen shotting who everyone is...is that how u play or...?

Last edited:
Welp, I just made an account. I'm excited to try it out![DOUBLEPOST=1428172156][/DOUBLEPOST]It was fun at first, but now everyone keeps asking me my role and screen shotting who everyone is...is that how u play or...?
Whats your username, ill add you :D