Town Of Salem....

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
Same user on there :'D

Kinglaser

So this. Can we create a hgue game of just people from VMK? Cause thatd be freaking awesome

Kinglaser

Neda

When this thread popped up again I got obsessed with that game again tbh. I found it when I was trying to look for a Slasher alternative.

One of the things about it that's annoying is when someone says "role call!" like as a good guy it's nbd but when you're part of the mafia or a serial killer it's like, " ***** I need to think of something that hasn't already been said"

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
@Cutiecas made an account and @cuipet I think did yesterday. My username on there is Kinglaser, if you want to add me
I think im nataliav idk how to add ppl tho[DOUBLEPOST=1452090022][/DOUBLEPOST]
When this thread popped up again I got obsessed with that game again tbh. I found it when I was trying to look for a Slasher alternative.

One of the things about it that's annoying is when someone says "role call!" like as a good guy it's nbd but when you're part of the mafia or a serial killer it's like, " ***** I need to think of something that hasn't already been said"
im cryin i loved slasher. And yeah whenever i get an evil role im just stressin out the whole time

Neda

im cryin i loved slasher. And yeah whenever i get an evil role im just stressin out the whole time
I still miss Slasher, this game is gr8 but I just want to play that one again lol

btw You can add people in the bottom right corner where it says "Friends"

My username is heyitsb (I think) if you wanna add me.

Kinglaser

I still miss Slasher, this game is gr8 but I just want to play that one again lol

btw You can add people in the bottom right corner where it says "Friends"

My username is heyitsb (I think) if you wanna add me.
Easy solution to the roll call, is play All Any lol Its way more fun, because you can quite literally claim any roll, and until someone investigates you and calls you out, they cant prove anything lol
Ill try to add you both, my sister and I are getting on to play now

AKA petty town but pretty fun with a group of friends who lie their way through to win ;)
You and 14 other people are in a town, you get a random generated role (townies, mafia, serial killer and etc) so depends on your role, either find the bad guys with the help of the town and lynch them or kill all the good guys and lie!

I recommend to watch some youtube videos of the gameplay to get the idea of it. :)

my "comment" was a thread that was switched over to here -.-" (didnt even know there was a town of salem thread)
edit-(didnt mean to come off as rude or anything)
Nah I know how annoying that is when they're moved. I commented on it while it was still a thread, that's why I sent you the link, to help you out

Sorry for the inconvenience. We merge threads that would have been revived had the new thread starter found it. This way, in case anybody wanted to continue the old discussion they could do so easily instead of having to locate the "old" information. :)

and what a game that was...We should do that again sometime!
I'm free most nights (aside from this weekend..) so just lemme know when