Update on my love life

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I hope everything gets better Tash. :hug:

You guys act like you're above this yet here you are...

You aren't cool for making fun of somebody. You aren't cool for mocking somebody. You aren't cool for abusing a situation for your personal enjoyment. You look stupid, rude, and inconsiderate. Tash has stated numerous times that she has a disability and we should be here supporting her rather than mocking the situation for the sole person of being "cool."

okay im going to give you some advice Tasha, maybe dating just isn't for you. There's someone for everyone and I now that eventually you will find the guy that's truly for you. You're still young and you have time, take your time in life don't try to rush into it all at once, I'm not big on relationships, but I actually care about you (and your feelings), and maybe it's best to just not date yet.. only saying this because I love you :hug:

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm happy to hear that. As said above, I know that you will find someone that loves you, if you keep trying you will find the right guy, I promise. I don't really know why a few people here are being rude, but ignore them because there are clearly people here that do care about you, and so do I. If you ever want to talk to me I'm always around. <3

Goofyono

@Oreo
Plenty of people have disabilities, especially online. It's not a free pass... Also, she lies compulsively, so it's pretty much karma at this point. Also, who cares about someone else's love life?
You say you don't care about her love life yet you take the time to read her thread. But that's none of my business

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
It's bc my bf cheated on me with my friend's caretaker!

tashaactress

no, jeff cheated on me, yesterday I saw him sitting accross the table with my friend's caregiver laughing and the worst part was he wasn't even looking at me

S

Solar

Tasha, just because Jeff was talking to someone else and not looking at you doesnt mean he's cheating. Try talking to him about it, I'm sure it was innocent :). Communicating with your partner is super important!

tashaactress

he warned me about this and my heart was saying no stop
Tasha, just because Jeff was talking to someone else and not looking at you doesnt mean he's cheating. Try talking to him about it, I'm sure it was innocent :). Communicating with your partner is super important!
[DOUBLEPOST=1413494933][/DOUBLEPOST]
um.... I thought you and Jeff were in the past and you were with Ricky now??
Ricky and I are just BFFs, I mean sure I liked him but he has a gf now