*»=*Value Check 3.0*=«*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohrukun

It's a Small World Pin: 2-5K
which small world pin are you referring to here (SITS prize or fantasyland pin set)? either way, could you post the values for the rest of sets pins too? thank you!! :D

SITS: small world, mad tea party, casey jr
Fantasyland: small world, pinocchios daring journey, peter pans flight, dumbo the flying elephant, and matterhorn bobsleds (which was a host prize)

A few mistakes I saw

Firewalls: 25-30K >>>> Easy 35k Now.
Clock: 2-3 Firewalls >> 1/2 - 2 walls.
Stitch: 50 Firewalls (30-35 Pure Firewalls) > Around 28-32 walls pure and maybe 37-40 non pure
Dreams Shirt: 2-3 Firewalls >> closer to 3
Dream Ears: 2-3 Firewalls >> closer to 2
Black Flip Hat: 20-25 Firewalls >> around 13-15 pure and 20-23 non pure
Green Flip Hat: 23-30 Firewalls >> has been known to trade for a black flip quite a few times. Around 18-22 pure and 27-32 non pure
Angel Hat: 7-8 Firewalls >> Around 4-5 walls
Red Winter Beanie: 70-80K > Around 3 walls
Red Winter Jacket: 60-70K > Around 2 walls
Pink Winter Beanie: 40-50K > Around 2 walls
Pink Winter Jacket: 50-60K > Around 2 walls
Leroy: 2-3 Firewalls > Closer to 1-2 walls
Tink Rose Pin: 2-3 Firewalls > Around 5 walls

Cant be bothered going through all the post but those are a few updated values. Lots of super rares have been trading lower.

EDIT: Teal Jester: 15-20 Firewalls >> Dont know if this is serious or not lol. I got my teal jester a few or 2 ago for 2 walls. Looks like people are asking for 4-5 walls atm.

Also Starlight Winter Wonderland: 5-10 Firewalls >> Roughly 3-5 walls cheaper than dream suite room.

Ok I lied going through most the post > PPR-Peter Pan: 2-3K >> 20-30k

Silver: 6-7 Firewalls >> 5-6.
Blue (Frozen): 1-3K >> 5-10k
Sparrow: 5-6 Firewalls >> 3-4
what's 1/2 a firewall?

What are the values of:
5* Bat Magic
5* Flying Carpet Magic
Purple Superhero Pants

Thanks in advance :D

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
you have waterpark stitch listed twice at different values
Yeah and Silver ears are listed twice with 2 different values

JCSkipper

I'm sorry but a lot of these values are wack.
i agree that is why i don't go by these threads anymore.
Yeah I agree.
That's why I closed mine. Values are skewed recently and I didn't feel like putting in the time and work to keep it accurate :x
I'm trying to maintain the thread as much as possible with what time I have free, attempting to do Fridays and Tuesdays now as update days. Also, if the values are off, please don't just tell me that they are off. Please elaborate more and give your own opinion on what the value is so I can update the values to what they are now. To get values, I go out and look at trades going on in-game and on the forums as well as other value checks. If people are say, as an example, trading Silver Ears for 1-2 Firewalls now and I still have it as 5-6 Firewalls or such, please post on the thread! I will update values to what current trades are and if no one tells me or I do not see it happen, there is no way for me to update it on the thread. I apologize if I sound rude or "snotty" to anyone in this post, I promise I do not and I'm simply trying to express a point.

Have a magical day, and see everyone at Friday's Update!

Edit: Post any value suggestions/updates or value checks and I will get to it!

Last edited:

JCSkipper

does anyone know cred value of space top?

which small world pin are you referring to here (SITS prize or fantasyland pin set)? either way, could you post the values for the rest of sets pins too? thank you!! :D

SITS: small world, mad tea party, casey jr
Fantasyland: small world, pinocchios daring journey, peter pans flight, dumbo the flying elephant, and matterhorn bobsleds (which was a host prize)
Was referencing SITS! I have added separate values! ✔
Anyone know value of PPR Wendy?

Can you add VC for Herbie Couch and Toon Town Set (if its already retired)

What are the values of:
5* Bat Magic
5* Flying Carpet Magic
Purple Superhero Pants

Thanks in advance :D
@Eayoreo
5* Bat Magic: 125K
5* Flying Carpet Magic: 125K

VC on full mission space? I've seen anywhere from 20k to 2walls

VC for green baggy pants credit wise?
@gamerbunz 218K
VC on: