VMK Character Name

I was MissyLipGloss, and then MissySW on VMKForums. Don't know where I got the lip gloss malark from at all.

bobsbestgame

Original VMK Names

Since MyVMK has started, i have not met one person who claims to remember me. This is very saddening to me, as I had always tried to make a name for myself by being nice, friendly, the likes. So i was wondering if any of yall out there knew me on original VMK? i am HORRIBLE with names, so this doesnt help me any that all the faces look the same in this game....

I've met 2 people who think they remember me, who I think I might've known. Other than that... No one. Your name seems familiar, I'm pretty sure I saw you on original VMK but we weren't friends. My name was JJason (or Cat-Luvver originally).

The thing we forget is that original VMK had a LOT of active players, Thousands and thousands of people. This game... a few hundred and slowly growing. I think alot of the people we knew on original VMK haven't found the remake yet and may not ever if they never think to google "VMK remake" which is how I got here :P

bobsbestgame

JJason sounds familiar I'm sure I saw you around!

I've met 2 people who think they remember me, who I think I might've known. Other than that... No one. Your name seems familiar, I'm pretty sure I saw you on original VMK but we weren't friends. My name was JJason (or Cat-Luvver originally).

The thing we forget is that original VMK had a LOT of active players, Thousands and thousands of people. This game... a few hundred and slowly growing. I think alot of the people we knew on original VMK haven't found the remake yet and may not ever if they never think to google "VMK remake" which is how I got here :P
Yeah JJason sounds familiar I'm sure I saw you around. Yeah I got to OVMK by searching vmk on tumblr tags. I was changing my tumblr URL from bobsbestgame to something else, so I was like I want to find some people to follow who used to play it! And then a girl was like THEYRE REMAKING VMK ITS COMING OUT SOON OMG! So I looked into it and it was open already! But I couldn't get on, it just kept disconnecting me. And then it closed and here I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supernovagirl

I don't remember you :(
I've met a few people I knew on the game, but one of them is because we kept in touch on Facebook (JordanSmiles). I was ThroughYourEyes q: