VMK Character Name

I was ThroughYourEyes q:
OHHH! How do I know you? xD
My memory...is ugh.

Pelly,

an animal crossing reference. LOL I was a kid, and I really loved that game
I approve. :thumbsup:

---

I've always been Princess_Stitch (except in the beginning when I was "minnieluver" or something before they made me change my name) and I'm SO surprised at how many people say they recognize me from VMK or VMKMagic. It's heartwarming to know people remember something of me, and mostly because I get to reconnect with old friends. :D

You still have a chance make a name for yourself and meet lots of new friends in MyVMK. Friendly players are always appreciated. :)

gravebound

not actually a grave
i mained two accounts, a boy named bluedizboy and a girl named dizkid. i used dizkid way more than bluedizboy in the beginning, but near the end i barely even logged onto dizkid at all. i had them both dancing in the esplanade when it closed.

i've mentioned i was dizkid and bluedizboy to people before and everyone seemed to remember me a little. i guess i was more popular than i thought LOL

i used to pretend my two accounts were dating, too. i was a dumb kid. :bounce:

Chill

What was ur username in VMK?

What was ur display name in VMK? Is it the same as your MYVMK display name?

When I first made a VMK I was about 7 and my display name was yeti66434. I don't know what to tell you except that I liked yeti's a lot xD

Then I stopped playing for a while. But I made another VMK when I was about 9, THAT was when I got REALLY into VMK. I wanted a username that sounded more legit, so I made it safteyfirst. (Yep, I misspelled safety.) Everyone called me safety. Omg memories. :blue:

NancyD

Mine was NancyD because I used to be obsessed with Nancy Drew books! Everyone used to call me Day. Also, an alternate account I used to have was called ElphieisGreen when I was obsessed with Wicked lol. Good times