VMK Item: Never Owned, but Wanted!

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
big ones that i always wanted but were never able to get were the Stitch hat and Sparrow outfit, but pretty much any rare clothing item applies to this (unless i had it lol)

haha

Well I was going to say there was really nothing that I was missing that I wanted but it sure was fun wearing those blue QA ears tonight on OpenVMK

Geggy said:
Lisawdw said:
haha

Well I was going to say there was really nothing that I was missing that I wanted but it sure was fun wearing those blue QA ears tonight on OpenVMK
Oh...I didn't even know there was access. Was it open for a short time?

It was open, they gave away a ton of hats and things, then they shut down, wiped everything. You had to make a new character again got a ton of credits, and Aaron gave us stitch hats now its officially closed. I added more photos on my link but here is 1 from a few moments ago.

Geggy

Toiy said:
My ultimate goal was to get inferno magic and the original Haunted Mansion room. I never found a Haunted Mansion guest room card in any of the lots I bought and when I finally had enough Disney Movie Rewards to buy inferno, the game closed.
Yes, those rooms were so hard to acquire! :geek:

I had extremely generous friends, so I really didn't want. I didn't have all the magics, so that would be sweet and never got the HM outfit with the hat so that could be cool to get this time around.

Geggy said:
Toiy said:
My ultimate goal was to get inferno magic and the original Haunted Mansion room. I never found a Haunted Mansion guest room card in any of the lots I bought and when I finally had enough Disney Movie Rewards to buy inferno, the game closed.
Yes, those rooms were so hard to acquire! :geek:
Tell me about it! I could have bought a HM card, but I got more bang for my buck buying lots.