VMK Pet-Peeves

Romantic

i just feel you
when people are so ungrateful for the fact that VMK has been revived and given to us as a gift and all they care about is getting rares and being rich. Like, enjoy the fact that it's back and we can experience the magic again.

also when people completely disregard your conversations with them and just talk to others like you don't exist.

(glad someone posted this)

I FRIGGIN HATE THOSE PPL THAT COME UP AND PULL IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEONE PULLING THEIR LANDYARD OF SITS AT THE STONE!

its RUDE!

Have manners wait your turn its pretty simple to respect others!
I posted something like this a long long time ago, and got BASHED for 'thinking the stone was mine' when anyone at anytime could come up and pull. I was told to go to another instance when I wanted to pull, but they didn't say that about the person walking up in the MIDDLE of MY pulls to go somewhere else. I have gone to other empty instances and they still come up and pull....and I love it when they do that and IF they would have waited for me to be done, they would have gotten the PULL that I got because they were in such a hurry to use their one sword magic... that I got their Prize!! So there you have it.[DOUBLEPOST=1416151783][/DOUBLEPOST]another pet peeve is those who stand in the EXITS to the quests..move along lil' doggies......

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I also really hate when you're playing a hosted game and all the people are rude as heck and super mean for absolutely no reason. Like just have fun, okay? It's a game.

ALSO CAN EVERYONE JUST BE NICE TO EVERYBODY IN GENERAL??? Some of the people on this game act like turds

"Hi I'm new, can you give me free? :-)"
YASSSSSSSS[DOUBLEPOST=1416232310][/DOUBLEPOST]People who act like they're new and ask for free... You don't understand how many times I have caught people dressing up as new people and because of this, they have SO much rare stuff just given to them because people are too nice. You're being scammed! Lol I also hate those specific trade rooms where only people with ultra rares can have a conversation because they're 'superior', people who take trading WAY too seriously, getting in the queue right on time for a HOST event and still not making it in by the time the event closes, etc. I could write a book! Lol

Last edited:
The people that are pulling hundreds of Sits.
Like, I get that you're on your grind right now and you wont stop till your arm falls off but like...
I'm over here waiting for you to pull your 15 lanyards full,
I just have like 2 I'd like to try my luck on so if you don't mind..
just taking a break for a hot minute..
:um:

Last edited:

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
The people that are pulling hundreds of Sits.
Like, I get that you're on your grind right now and you wont stop till your arm falls off but like...
I'm over here waiting for you to pull your 15 lanyards full,
but I just have like 2 I'd like to try my luck on so if you don't mind..
just taking a break for a hot minute..
:um:
Lol! This was so cute and funny xD