Walking Dead

Elle

Does anyone here watch the show?
I'm so excited for the new season tomorrow! \ ( > w < ) /
I had a convention that I planned on going to but I'd totally rather stay home and watch it LOL. Anyone else planning on seeing it? :-) Who is/are your favorite character(s)? Mine is Daryl (sorry, can't help it!)

Please remember:

-This is a thread about TWD. If you want to talk about another show, please make your own thread! Sadly had to ask this in order to avoid arguments.
-Don't argue about someone's favorite character or how much they don't like one. I don't want to close this thread.
-Be respectful!

Thanks! :3

I love the show too, but I actually still have to watch six more episodes in the third season - Netflix is a little slow getting the episodes. d;

I'm going to miss the season premiere tomorrow since I'm on vacation -- but I guess that's a good thing since I didn't finish last season.

My favorite character is Hershel.

Elle

I love the show too, but I actually still have to watch six more episodes in the third season - Netflix is a little slow getting the episodes. d;

I'm going to miss the season premiere tomorrow since I'm on vacation -- but I guess that's a good thing since I didn't finish last season.

My favorite character is Hershel.
Oh, man! The episodes are online on AMC I think! If not they're around somewhere. :)
To be honest the third season wasn't so great, in my opinion. Hopefully this season will be a blast to watch.
I love Hershel. He's a wonderful character and reminds people that they're still human even though they have to kill zombies and to not forget that.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
LOVE IT! I wasnt able to watch the new episode because I dont have cable in my dorm room unfortunatly. My favorite character is definitely Glenn. He's extremely sensible and knows when to take charge.

Elle

LOVE IT! I wasnt able to watch the new episode because I dont have cable in my dorm room unfortunatly. My favorite character is definitely Glenn. He's extremely sensible and knows when to take charge.

The new episode to season 4 is REALLY good! You'll totally love it! :) I liked Glenn but I started to find him just a little annoying towards Maggie, though I understand why he would be acting the way he is considering she 'could' have been raped by the Governer and killed afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

hello i am rick grimes
rick grahams
grahams grimes

Love watching this show.
My entire weekend consisted of laying in bed and watching the
marathon over and over. Sadly I was not able to see the season
premiere because I had to be at work. Currently my favorite character
has to be Michonne.

The acting stinks so i just can't anymore lol..

NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS BRBA
some of the writing sucks
don't bring up breaking bad i just starting feeling ok :( :(

iamabigdisfan

I have a Walking Dead group. Opened to all Walking Dead Fans!! It's all about the zombies!!!!! Like how many zombies were on that roof and how they get there? Like are today's zombie's advanced?

Elle

Love watching this show.
My entire weekend consisted of laying in bed and watching the
marathon over and over. Sadly I was not able to see the season
premiere because I had to be at work. Currently my favorite character
has to be Michonne.

I wish I could have done that! But I only had enough time to watch just the season premeire instead. The other days I had work and college. :/
But it was a very awesome episode, some of the stuff with Rick was unnecessary but other than that totally loved it! :) & Michonne is such a beast! Love her both in the comics and the show, too.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Walking Dead group. Opened to all Walking Dead Fans!! It's all about the zombies!!!!! Like how many zombies were on that roof and how they get there? Like are today's zombie's advanced?
Nice!! I'll definitely join! Thanks for letting us all know! ;)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
this was an amazing episode. Though so shocking. I am sad for Hershel. So is the baby dead or not? Sometimes they stick to the comic and sometimes not. Long time till Feb now to ponder.

Elle

Well, I don't believe Judith is dead. Supposedly the one who might have her is Tyreese because he was seen carrying something while the guns were on his back. I haven't confirmed it for myself though, just saw it in the comments on fb.

Hmmm guess there's a thread about this show on here. Well, I just started watching this on Netflix after many, many months of people offline telling me to watch this series. My reply has always been - 'ehh i dunno dude maybe, I'm tired of seeing zombie shows and movies that seem the same. ' Well, I finally decided to watch it, just to see what the fuss was about. It's actually a lot more interesting than I guessed so Im glad I did. I just finished Season 1 finally, I'm on Season 2 now. The episodes are long so I haven't had much time to watch it but so far it seems like some pretty good actors and plot lines etc. I wondered why they never showed what happened to Merle (great actor in other flicks too). I guess he'll show up again at some point after season 1. As for my favorite so far, I like good ol boy Daryl because he tells it like it is and doesn't take c**p from anyone. Also, unlike the others, the guy uses a bow setup. Seems smarter than firing off weapons if they're trying to conceal their noise etc. In a situation like that, if it were to happen in reality and I had to pick one person out of everyone else in that series so far to go zombie killing with, Daryl would be my choice. Let's Kill some Zombies! \m/

Hmmm guess there's a thread about this show on here. Well, I just started watching this on Netflix after many, many months of people offline telling me to watch this series. My reply has always been - 'ehh i dunno dude maybe, I'm tired of seeing zombie shows and movies that seem the same. ' Well, I finally decided to watch it, just to see what the fuss was about. It's actually a lot more interesting than I guessed so Im glad I did. I just finished Season 1 finally, I'm on Season 2 now. The episodes are long so I haven't had much time to watch it but so far it seems like some pretty good actors and plot lines etc. I wondered why they never showed what happened to Merle (great actor in other flicks too). I guess he'll show up again at some point after season 1. As for my favorite so far, I like good ol boy Daryl because he tells it like it is and doesn't take c**p from anyone. Also, unlike the others, the guy uses a bow setup. Seems smarter than firing off weapons if they're trying to conceal their noise etc. In a situation like that, if it were to happen in reality and I had to pick one person out of everyone else in that series so far to go zombie killing with, Daryl would be my choice. Let's Kill some Zombies! \m/
I know right. Season two is a BIT slow but trust me you'll love Season 3. Also try not to read any posts in this thread. Spoilers :P