Walking Dead

Emelon

The governor is disgusting, idk why they didn't just shoot him. What he did to Hershel was way beyond overkill. They didn't show him actually dead, so I hope whatsherface actually shot him and he's dead. He was honestly the worst character. I miss Hershel D:

i heard about him being there. i was like man. haha. i really wanna see carl. he seems like a pretty cool kid. my dad is dying to meet maggie, haha.

Ol boy Norman? yeah seems like a good dude. Boondock Saints was a great movie of his too. Great character he plays

Elle

i heard about him being there. i was like man. haha. i really wanna see carl. he seems like a pretty cool kid. my dad is dying to meet maggie, haha.
I've met the actors/actress who plays Andrea and Carl. He's a VERY nice guy, and so adorable! His smile when he takes a picture with fans is so big that alot of us would laugh at how cute it was, lol. Then the actress who plays Andrea, she is beautiful! The show doesn't do her beauty justice! When I met her in person and walked beside her as well, my friends and I were literally awe struck at how natural she looked and how gorgeous she is in person. Super nice too! I can't wait to meet Norman though.. I named my alpaca Norman Jr LOLOLOL

I've met the actors/actress who plays Andrea and Carl. He's a VERY nice guy, and so adorable! His smile when he takes a picture with fans is so big that alot of us would laugh at how cute it was, lol. Then the actress who plays Andrea, she is beautiful! The show doesn't do her beauty justice! When I met her in person and walked beside her as well, my friends and I were literally awe struck at how natural she looked and how gorgeous she is in person. Super nice too! I can't wait to meet Norman though.. I named my alpaca Norman Jr LOLOLOL
Awhhh! Chandler is such a little cutie. Yes, Andrea is gorgeous. She was smiling at me when I walked up to her. Just beautiful<3. Norman is fun to have a conversation with. He's just hilarious. And fineee. lol. I bet that's one dreamy alpaca ;) lolol.

k well season 4 needs to hurry up omg
I'm going into withdrawl
anyone here actually a fan of the comics?
I read them before ze show came out and omg ungh
fsadjklfjasd;lfkj;sadl
sorry dem comics
but dat show
holy poop I ship beth and daryl so hard
and in the new trailer I think daryl left beth omg
and I want Rick and Michonne to get together
and a main character is gonna
nope
this other half is gonna suck
but it's gonna be so good
time to get the tissues ready
#creys

Elle

k well season 4 needs to hurry up omg
I'm going into withdrawl
anyone here actually a fan of the comics?
I read them before ze show came out and omg ungh
fsadjklfjasd;lfkj;sadl
sorry dem comics
but dat show
holy poop I ship beth and daryl so hard
and in the new trailer I think daryl left beth omg
and I want Rick and Michonne to get together
and a main character is gonna
nope
this other half is gonna suck
but it's gonna be so good
time to get the tissues ready
#creys
the comics will always be the best
but their addition to the show of Daryl was the best choice ever omg thx lord
I honestly could care less about the couples I just want to see more zombie action
I hope Carl continues to grow as a coolio zombie killer
o give me tissues too kk