We really need Full Credits again for NPCS

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
Hey do you guys ever think we will bring back the 600 credits for NPCS? Some players need money desperately.

Shrimp

Exactly. With the fast pace new items are being released, you easily could have picked up at least one of each item with the daily doses of 750 creds, now if anything new is released, you better have played yourself a bunch of Fireworks and saved. I seriously hope the shop prices go down, because this is insane. Plus, not everyone has an unglitched game, so they're earning less than they're supposed to while others can happily earn over 1,000 creds with an unglitched game.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Agreed. :/
I work alot so i don't really have much spare time to play games or such, but i love to come on for my daily credits and this sucks :c All the nice hats and nice stuff is 2,000 credits like can't afford that D:
They need to bring them up a bit. Too much of a cut.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Let's do the math here if credits were back to the way it was..

You get 750 credits every 12 hours.
If you do a minimum of 2 games of fireworks a day, thats with a below average score, you will gain bout 300 credits each amounting to 600 credits a day in games.
750 x 2 + 600 = 2100 credits every 24 hours
2100 x 30 = 63000 credits a month

Special Clothing varies at 2000 each
Special Furni varies at 200 each
Special pins are 500 each at 1 per week

It will take 2 days to collect both the two hats and special pin amounting to 4200 credits
That's 5 days extra to either buy everything a second time or save up 10500 credits to add towards a bat magic which will last all month.
If one is inclined to obsess over bat magic, you can get a one five star bat magic by the end of the month along with the specials.

This is all estimations based on how the trend on releases work at this moment.

So with all that being said, you can easily buy every special quite quickly with the setup explained above using the current credits system while not playing the game more than 30 minutes a day.

S

Spivey

Let's do the math here..

If you do a minimum of 2 games of fireworks a day, thats with a below average score, you will gain bout 300 credits each amounting to 600 credits a day in games.

It will take 2 days to collect both the two hats and special pin amounting to 4200 credits
That's 5 days extra to either buy everything a second time or save up 10500 credits to add towards a bat magic which will last all month.
If you are so inclined to obsess over bat magic, you can get a one five star bat magic by the end of the month along with the specials.

So with all that being said, you can easily buy every special quite quickly with the setup explained above using the current credits system while not playing the game more than 30 minutes a day.
You actually get 100 credits every 12 hours now, the NPCs now give 50 credits each.

Shrimp

Let's do the math here..

If you are so inclined to obsess over bat magic, you can get a one five star bat magic by the end of the month along with the specials.

Someone didn't get the memo. NPCs have been decreased. The most you can get out of NPCs is 200 per 12 hours (not sure), so 400 within 24 hours.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Someone didn't get the memo. NPCs have been decreased. The most you can get out of NPCs is 200 per 12 hours (not sure), so 400 within 24 hours.
No i did not. and i already posted saying i didnt so there's no need to beat a dead horse on this.

I changed the wording around to keep the my OP relevant.

The reduction of credits given by the NPCs should have happened during the clam game if anything. Now that the clam game is gone and gonna be (1 credit? ) per clam, it doesn't mak sense.

Agreed. PLEASE increase the ammount!

I think the question I've been asking myself this whole time is...

Why do we need an economy? Why are some of our players feeling "Poor"? This isn't being run by Disney. Nothing new is coming out that wasn't in the original game (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). This for my understanding was selflessly made by Amy and crew so we could have our memories again. I don't really understand why Original VMK prices are being used when everything could be 25 credits and made readily available. We have gotten into the old habits again, the gotta get credits mentality but why?

Can someone explain this to me?

MamaNutty

Updated Memo:
50 credits per NPC-100 credits per 12 hrs

I actually think with this reduction players would be more prone to create more clones to make up the difference if they don't plan on playing mini games

Updated Memo:
50 credits per NPC-100 credits per 12 hrs

I actually think with this reduction players would be more prone to create more clones to make up the difference if they don't plan on playing mini games
three NPCs now with Maleficent. still, 300 credits per day tops via NPCs. I wanted a one star Bat Magic, I can't play the games on my laptop. If I started saving today (10/6) and just went to NPCs without buying anything at all. It would take me 33 days to reach 10,000 needed.

MamaNutty

three NPCs now with Maleficent. still, 300 credits per day tops via NPCs. I wanted a one star Bat Magic, I can't play the games on my laptop. If I started saving today (10/6) and just went to NPCs without buying anything at all. It would take me 33 days to reach 10,000 needed.
Ty , wasn't aware another NPC was added:)

Funny, because Grizz's announcement did say you would have time, even with out the shell game to make 50,000 creds. before Halloween.

Even we don't go back to 600 for Esmeralda, can we bump it up to 100-200? We used to have many avenues to get ccredits (haunted mansion game, pirates, etc) and now we don't.

Pema

I agree. While I understand that the added fireworks game gives us a way to make credits, the lesser amount of credits from the NPCs are a setback for some.

i mean, i liked the way vmk was before. people are getting too greedy in my opinion, we aren't supposed to always be able to afford every little thing.. just my opinion though. for me, it's funner to have something to work towards. i don't want to log on and be able to buy every new thing, if i can that means everyone else can. how is it fun to see everyone have everything? then when things retire you won't own anything rare because everyone else will have it.. i don't know, the game is moving fast, but i like it that way. i think once we get further into the game, with more items and such, you guys will learn to appreciate how things are going. i'm sorry that you're having a hard time getting credits, i kind of am too, but it's just not fun when a ton of credits are coming everyone's way. it's like, pointless.. i think since we all caught the game at its beta stage we all want to be those people who have everything, but honestly that's just boring. :3 other things are coming, like haunted mansion, pirates, etc. we just have to be patient. :3 would you guys really want a flip hat so bad if it wasn't considered a rare item? i mean, whether we want to admit it or not economy is part of the game. it always has been.

omg, and please don't reply to this if it made you mad, i'm not trying to make anybody mad. ); it's just my unpopular, irrelevant opinion. it means nothing, i swear. -hides-

Megara

no sleep club
I think the question I've been asking myself this whole time is...

Why do we need an economy? Why are some of our players feeling "Poor"? This isn't being run by Disney. Nothing new is coming out that wasn't in the original game (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). This for my understanding was selflessly made by Amy and crew so we could have our memories again. I don't really understand why Original VMK prices are being used when everything could be 25 credits and made readily available. We have gotten into the old habits again, the gotta get credits mentality but why?

Can someone explain this to me?
:thumbsup: To be honest, part of me was hoping this would kind of be like Habbo's retro, Fresh Hotel, where it would be easy to attain things so we wouldn't need to spend a lot of time trying to earn credits and instead just hang out with friends, wearing whatever we'd all like to wear, and being able to build rooms easily. Of course VMK wasn't like that, but as many others have said before, this isn't run by Disney. This is a retro. I do know many others don't agree with this though - some would rather people work for their items, and rather not everyone have the same things. I honestly don't care much if things are rare, to be honest. I know many people were excited, when starting this game, to be able to receive items they've never had before in VMK. I know a friend of mine already missed the green flip hat because of complications, so she's quite distraught. But alas, we can't please everybody. We'll just have to go with the flow and enjoy the game for what it is.

I would love to have the NPCs give a bit more credits, though. The fireworks game is plotting against me.

I agree... 50 credits is too little. Fireworks has been glitching for me for all of today and won't give me any of the credits that I've earned, and I'm not even very good at it. We don't all have time to play Fireworks all day long, because that's basically our only source of credits at the moment. At least raise the 50 credits per NPC to 100.