We really need Full Credits again for NPCS

I think the question I've been asking myself this whole time is...

Why do we need an economy? Why are some of our players feeling "Poor"? This isn't being run by Disney. Nothing new is coming out that wasn't in the original game (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). This for my understanding was selflessly made by Amy and crew so we could have our memories again. I don't really understand why Original VMK prices are being used when everything could be 25 credits and made readily available. We have gotten into the old habits again, the gotta get credits mentality but why?

Can someone explain this to me?
Back in OVMK, The plan was to rerelease all the original items, clothes, and pins that were in the original game, after that, they will attempt to make new clothes, Such as the Angel Hat that was in OVMK. However, i dont know if this is Amys plan as well.

I don't have the time or desire to play a ton of fireworks every day - I always sucked at that game and still totally suck at it!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think it's lame that the daily NPC credits got lowered to about 200 maximum. It just forces the playing of Fireworks. I'm decent, but it takes over 2 games to earn the same amount as one trip to both NPC characters. It also makes for a more though out decision on which costumes to buy.

Most I'd say for each NPC is maybe 100-150 credits each, if you guys don't remember you only got around 20-40 credits on the original game so they are still being gracious about giving credits.

Emelon

The reduction of credits given by the NPCs should have happened during the clam game if anything. Now that the clam game is gone and gonna be (1 credit? ) per clam, it doesn't mak sense.
Exactly. If they wanted to make it more like the original game, they shouldn't have left the NPC's credit amount so high while also running the shell game which gave an insane amount of credits in a short amount of time (1k every 5 minutes, roughly 12k an hour). Therefore, the logical thing to do would have been to decrease NPC amounts during the shell game. Now that the shell game is gone and NPC's are down to almost nothing with only one minigame to earn credits, you'd have to spend a great amount of time playing fireworks which, let's face it, most of us suck at, and a lot of the rest of us have a glitched game anyway so it doesn't matter.

Shrimp

Exactly. If they wanted to make it more like the original game, they shouldn't have left the NPC's credit amount so high while also running the shell game which gave an insane amount of credits in a short amount of time (1k every 5 minutes, roughly 12k an hour). Therefore, the logical thing to do would have been to decrease NPC amounts during the shell game. Now that the shell game is gone and NPC's are down to almost nothing with only one minigame to earn credits, you'd have to spend a great amount of time playing fireworks which, let's face it, most of us suck at, and a lot of the rest of us have a glitched game anyway so it doesn't matter.
Be lucky that the NPCs gave good amounts of credits during the shell because it was only possible to obtain thousands of credits in ONLY two rooms without instances. The instances and queues aren't even a day old before Fireworks got released. I think their NPCs were fine during the shell or else you would've got more people complaining.

Emelon

Be lucky that the NPCs gave good amounts of credits during the shell because it was only possible to obtain thousands of credits in ONLY two rooms without instances. The instances and queues aren't even a day old before Fireworks got released. I think their NPCs were fine during the shell or else you would've got more people complaining.
I think it was fine that they left them so high too. But if their reasoning right now for lowering the rates is because fireworks is out now then that makes no sense to me. The shell game gave a lot more credits than fireworks, why would they decide to lower them now?

Shrimp

I think it was fine that they left them so high too. But if their reasoning right now for lowering the rates is because fireworks is out now then that makes no sense to me. The shell game gave a lot more credits than fireworks, why would they decide to lower them now?
Oh, ok. I understand your point now. I agree, especially with the unfair glitches going around causing people to earn less than they're supposed to. I think things should have simply stayed the way they were as Fireworks shouldn't have been released so early! Amy at one point believed it might be released after Halloween. And we're definitely seeing why.

Cat

I think that they should give increased credits, at least until the other games come out.
Not everyone is good at fireworks, but when the other games come out then it's more reasonable for the credits to be decreased again, as that's how it was in old vmk.
Or the items in shop should be decreased a bit to compensate...

On a sidenote, I'm only able to collect my daily credits once every 24 hours... am I supposed to be able to get them every 12 hours? o_o

I think the question I've been asking myself this whole time is...

Why do we need an economy? Why are some of our players feeling "Poor"? This isn't being run by Disney. Nothing new is coming out that wasn't in the original game (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). This for my understanding was selflessly made by Amy and crew so we could have our memories again. I don't really understand why Original VMK prices are being used when everything could be 25 credits and made readily available. We have gotten into the old habits again, the gotta get credits mentality but why?

Can someone explain this to me?
I'd be happy to do away with credits. I'd like to be able to get whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't care about having a VMK economy. It's fun to hang out with friends, design stuff, play games and do quests and just have fun. The cut-throat economy seems unnecessary to me.

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
:thumbsup: To be honest, part of me was hoping this would kind of be like Habbo's retro, Fresh Hotel, where it would be easy to attain things so we wouldn't need to spend a lot of time trying to earn credits and instead just hang out with friends, wearing whatever we'd all like to wear, and being able to build rooms easily. Of course VMK wasn't like that, but as many others have said before, this isn't run by Disney. This is a retro. I do know many others don't agree with this though - some would rather people work for their items, and rather not everyone have the same things. I honestly don't care much if things are rare, to be honest. I know many people were excited, when starting this game, to be able to receive items they've never had before in VMK. I know a friend of mine already missed the green flip hat because of complications, so she's quite distraught. But alas, we can't please everybody. We'll just have to go with the flow and enjoy the game for what it is.

I would love to have the NPCs give a bit more credits, though. The fireworks game is plotting against me.
This.

Yo Help a brother out. Im too poor for this game. The only way i survive in this game is depending upon the NPCS who give out bank like my homie esmeralda. Please bring back the 600 credits, 150 credits, etc. Im too slow and unskilled for a game like fireworks. There needs to be a medium ground where all the players can earn money. We need options!
There is a medium ground. It's called NPCs giving 50 credits, and sucking at Fireworks to get another 100 credits. Fireworks isn't that hard to score 2k in.

I'd like to amend my post with a quote from another thread. Alex really hit it on the head:

@Kevin, I have an idea here about everyone, and kinda myself are feeling.

1. Shells were removed, which made people very upset, because apart from NPC's, they were the only way of getting credits.
2. Fireworks- Some people love it, some hate it. Those who hate it, don't play it, and now they only have support from NPC's.
3. NPC's - Decreased to 50 every 12 hours. Thats 300 a day. Most feel like that is not enough.
4. Fireworks again - For the average user, 1 game, they make around 250 if they can. And some don't like the fact that it is 5 long levels. So they don't play 24/7, and it is hard for some.

I'd also like to point out that Grizzly DID say that even with out playing the shells (and im assuming fireworks) that before Nov 1, we'd have 50 k to buy 5 star bat magic. Personally, I feel this cant be achieved now. 1500 X 32 = 48,000. Thats how much (with just the NPC) we could've made a month. Playing shells for a bit would have been very possible to go up to 2000 more for 5 star bat magic.

Now 300 x 32 = 9600, Hardly enough to even buy 1 star bat magic. Even with playing fireworks, it's a challenge. And since prices in furniture and clothing are still the same, it will be even harder to buy stuff.

In my opinion, I would raise NPC, raise firework credits, reinstall the shell mini game, give users other ways to get credits, and or lower prices in the shop.

Did I get everything guys?

-Alex

what the heck? 50 credits for NPC. Will never earn enough to buy anything. With the original VMK the NPC gave a decent credit. I am not finding this game that great to play. Not sure how long I will be playing.

Geggy

what the heck? 50 credits for NPC. Will never earn enough to buy anything. With the original VMK the NPC gave a decent credit. I am not finding this game that great to play. Not sure how long I will be playing.
Hate to tell you, but the NPC's in VMK only gave out 20 credits every 12 hours. The first time was 40 credits, but every time after that was 20.

Click Me

But there were also 9 NPCs when it was all said and done and numerous other ways to get credits including music mix, to limit the NPCs now is extremely harsh.