Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start, I've decided not to take sides, however, it's a shame that there are so many negative things surrounding you right now.
I'm glad to see that you've seemed to overcome this and you're continuing to progress. :)

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
Thank you, Amy!
I know most of us appreciate you more than you can think of. You've done an amazing job and I can't wait to see what becomes of this. You've brought back a great joy for everyone here. You could have just given up and ran away, leaving us with nothing, but you didn't. I can't thank you enough. You're a wonderful, and good hearted person. I hope everyone sees that as much as I do!

This really means a lot to me.
So in that case, I'm gonna try my best to advertise this along with @Fruits.
I hope we can help, and I also hope that this games ECO will be better off, as that one of the main reasons why people played, was to trade for new items.

Other then that, I can't wait for the nostalgia to kick in again, under your amazing coding skills. :)

Glad to know you're back Amy! Excited for whats to come (:

Gamecrazy

Gamecrazy here, I shut down the OpenVMK Wiki because I have seen how bad things really are there. I am now with you Amy, and if you want me to I can edit my wiki when the game launches to match this game :)

Yay I'm so glad I found this site!
As soon as I read the announcement that you left my immediate thought was "I can kiss ever playing vmk again goodbye"
glad to know that isn't the case :)

i'm so sorry for what they have done to you. at first i believed them but it didn't really make sense to me until a bunch of players began rebelling and asking for Amy back, and i joined them without a doubt. we believe & trust in u 100% amy, thank you :) cant wait for the better MMK.

Gamecrazy

gimmiegloss said:
i'm so sorry for what they have done to you. at first i believed them but it didn't really make sense to me until a bunch of players began rebelling and asking for Amy back, and i joined them without a doubt. we believe & trust in u 100% amy, thank you :) cant wait for the better MMK.
I believed it at first too, Nick said it in a "professional" format and so the post was easy to look at as the truth, especially since Nick started the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.