what are things that annoy you

Chill

WHEN IM SITTING NEXT TO AN ATTRACTIVE MALE AND MY BOWELS CHOOSE THAT MOMENT TO MAKE THE MOST AWFUL RUMBLING SOUND

sorry 4 the graphic detail but this happened today and needless to say i am upset

WHEN IM SITTING NEXT TO AN ATTRACTIVE MALE AND MY BOWELS CHOOSE THAT MOMENT TO MAKE THE MOST AWFUL RUMBLING SOUND

sorry 4 the graphic detail but this happened today and needless to say i am upset
DUDE OR WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A TEST AND EVERYONE IS QUIET AND THE WHALE IN YOUR STOMACH GOES "LEMME PLAY YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE"

asyuna

when people sit in the pirates lobby and dont join a game
when you suck at pirates and people remember and dont wanna be on your team ahah
when youre booted off a pirates team because people are too lazy to wait for the team to even out
when youre playing pirates and your ship just sails off the freaking screen
pirates.

@Youtherevmk give me an example please lol are you like talking about acacia brinley because she sort of annoys me but I don't really care for her but then again she's not really famous famous
Haha I don't know who that is...

I was kind of kidding, I mean I do hate the phrase "Haters make me famous" but I've never actually heard of anyone actually getting famous from nothing but hate. I mean celebs may go through a phase of "hate" but it's not like they started out with "haters."

I think the person that popped into my head when I posted this was the tampon eating girl...idk it's random.

oh something else that annoys me is when people post political/religious garbage on my FB page...

Freddy Lounds
like when they make you think Hannibal and Will ate her and you're finally like yes that witch is dead
and then
nope