what are things that annoy you

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
People indeed…

Prime example:

People who are incapable of having a real conversation without using acronyms such as “Yolo”.

--------> What the heck happened to people in America using something like carpe diem instead once in a blue moon?....I’ve always thought that was a very common Latin phrase worldwide , even in predominantly English speaking countries.

People indeed…

Prime example:

People who are incapable of having a real conversation without using acronyms such as “Yolo”.

--------> What the heck happened to people in America using something like carpe diem instead once in a blue moon?....I’ve always thought that was a very common Latin phrase worldwide , even in predominantly English speaking countries.
awk i say yolo

Well then, you can infer that it tells you something about slang acronyms when used excessively in speech.
honestly, i don't use it in the way it was even meant to be used. although i do prefer carpe diem but sometimes it doesn't fit.

like when i make a mistake i either say "my b" or "yolo". saying "carpe diem" would sound kinda weird.
but i see your point, it annoys me sometimes too. especially it's excessive.

People indeed…

Prime example:

I never use yolo unless it's followed by a hashtag or a sweg/swaggy fresh.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
. When people say "on fleek"
. When girl draw their eyebrows on way too thick and think it looks good
. When my guinea pigs wake me up at 6a.m because the older one decided to declare dominance. (Did I spell that right?)
. When people are homie hoppers
. Humans
. When my hamster pretends to like me then slaps my fingers and bites me
. Humans
. When I'm good at pirates then bad at pirates
. Other things I can't mention

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
. When people say "on fleek"
. When girl draw their eyebrows on way too thick and think it looks good
. When my guinea pigs wake me up at 6a.m because the older one decided to declare dominance. (Did I spell that right?)
. When people are homie hoppers
. Humans
. When my hamster pretends to like me then slaps my fingers and bites me
. Humans
. When I'm good at pirates then bad at pirates
. Other things I can't mention
Hmmm one question..

What in the world is a "homie hopper"?... and yes you spelled dominance correctly lol

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Hmmm one question..

What in the world is a "homie hopper"?... and yes you spelled dominance correctly lol
Someone who dates multiple in the same group of friends. c:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Someone who dates multiple in the same group of friends. c:

People actually do that to one another, knowingly? I suppose that I shouldn’t be too surprised but…

That sounds distasteful…truly something that you’d think only animals might do without reasonable convictions towards their fellow “friends” out of respect and personal virtues alone. One would think that certain principles differentiate between those of mammals and humans, such as these. Hearing such talk, makes it difficult to find aspirations in people as a race that is supposed to be predestined for such greater purpose instead of acting as an animal with only basic instincts of personal desires. The truth can be a hard pill to swallow for those individuals...

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Mosquitos
Mosquitos that buzz in your ear
When people (my sis) take my stuff without permission
When people sleep with their makeup on
Employees that wont stop annoying you tryin to make you buy stuff
When ppl take the internet seriously
Ants
The sun
So many things

GoddessAthena

*In no specific order*
1. When you eat something crunchy and can't hear the tv.
2. Waiting a whole week or months for you favorite tv series.
3. When I hang out with friends and they are glued to their phones.
4. When you plug in your phone and realize you forgot to plug it into the wall.
5. When your outfit is in the laundry.

acebatonfan

*In no specific order*
1. When you eat something crunchy and can't hear the tv.
2. Waiting a whole week or months for you favorite tv series.
3. When I hang out with friends and they are glued to their phones.
4. When you plug in your phone and realize you forgot to plug it into the wall.
5. When your outfit is in the laundry.
I also hate this. Both my younger sister and my father are obsessed with their phones. It's kinda awkward just sitting in a restaurant when they're too busy on their phones to actually hold a conversation. This is why I love eating out with my mother -she doesn't know how to use her phone, so we do nothing but talk for the hour or so that we're there.

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
I also hate this. Both my younger sister and my father are obsessed with their phones. It's kinda awkward just sitting in a restaurant when they're too busy on their phones to actually hold a conversation. This is why I love eating out with my mother -she doesn't know how to use her phone, so we do nothing but talk for the hour or so that we're there.
omg yes, i hate when I'm in a restaurant and my whole family is on their phones, like i actually feel so embarrassed when the waiter comes and sees that were not even talking to each other :(

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
When I have to stay home the whole day (YES I LOVE THE OUTDOORS) BUT I love to go outside and enjoy the weather and what life can give me and not be stuck on the computer or my phone. :(