What do you think about new SITS rule?

It doesn't bother me.. When I play vmk, I spend most of my time doing rides because it's easy to multi-task.
Typing four numbers adds .2 seconds..

Mademoiselle

I like the fact that it prevents ppl from going autopilot with dummy accounts just to get SITS. I must say that it is bothersome, but we roll with it. Good thing most of you don't have number dyslexia bc the 2 seconds it takes you, takes me about 7 xD I would like to see a better way to control this, but for right now, I'm just going with it. No wonder no one answered me when I tried to be friendly in the dark rides! Haha! I might have been riding with dummies all along!

AlsCabals

i dont mind it... but i feel like im getting less SITS than usual? does anyone else feel this way?

(every time i say this, i somehow ended up getting a SITS magic hahaha)

Alamar

i dont mind it... but i feel like im getting less SITS than usual? does anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, I usually get a decent amount but today I haven't really gotten any. I feel like the sword is harder to pull today too, I used 80 sits and only pulled twice.

Last edited:

aliceblue

No wonder no one answered me when I tried to be friendly in the dark rides! Haha! I might have been riding with dummies all along!
There are many of us who multitask once we've entered the rides; pretty as they are, there's only so many times we want to watch the whole thing. ;) Doesn't mean everyone who doesn't answer is a clone, although I'm sure some are.

iamabigdisfan

It takes a few to ruin a good thing!!!!!!! I sit here click to enter a ride while watching TV. I will then see I'm back at Fantasyland Courtland and click to enter again. Why can't everyone be honest and do it the right way!!!! Cheaters make it difficult for all honest people.

Thorn

Make it Green
It takes a few to ruin a good thing!!!!!!! I sit here click to enter a ride while watching TV. I will then see I'm back at Fantasyland Courtland and click to enter again. Why can't everyone be honest and do it the right way!!!! Cheaters make it difficult for all honest people.
This. I literally bought a netflix membership so I could click, wait 2:43 and then come back and click. It was easy, and I got to watch netflix while earning something relatively passively.

Now it's a bit more complicated. I have 20/220 vision. I have to keep a magnifier open on my computer at 800% so I can pause my phone/netflix, squint at the numbers and then try a couple times to get it right.

Cat

I don't mind it because it prevents people who use bots and auto clickers to unfairly gain wealth from the rides. It's a small price to pay, honestly.

Jasmine

I think it's ridiculous, especially since the rules about clones are so open to interpretation. I'd also like more information on why they felt this was absolutely necessary, if they plan on making any changes, and if so, what they will be, what their plans are in the long run with this, etc... You shouldn't just implement something without at least explaining it and your reason for implementation.

Heck, I would've preferred if they'd just brought back the turnstiles and charged us to ride the rides. I'm sure there's alternatives to this. It wouldn't be as bad if the code was valid for a certain time period (30 minutes would be too short IMO), but at this point, I'd prefer to pay. The first couple times I tried to ride, I couldn't even get on. I had to go to an empty instance for it to work. :shrug:

I haven't gotten any at all, so yeah :x

Last edited:

Tay

I think it's ridiculous, especially since the rules about clones are so open to interpretation. I'd also like more information on why they felt this was absolutely necessary, if they plan on making any changes, and if so, what they will be, what their plans are in the long run with this, etc... You shouldn't just implement something without at least explaining it and your reason for implementation.

Heck, I would've preferred if they'd just brought back the turnstiles and charged us to ride the rides. I'm sure there's alternatives to this. It wouldn't be as bad if the code was valid for a certain time period (30 minutes would be too short IMO), but at this point, I'd prefer to pay. The first couple times I tried to ride, I couldn't even get on. I had to go to an empty instance for it to work. :shrug:

I haven't gotten any at all, so yeah :x
i think it has less to do with clones and more to do with the auto clickers some people had been using. not 100% though

Jasmine

i think it has less to do with clones and more to do with the auto clickers some people had been using. not 100% though
I agree, but I also feel clones played a big part into too this. Actually, it seems like a lot of people feel this way. Yet again though, there are other alternatives and to me, it just feels like those weren't even considered. Personally, I'd have no problem paying 5-10 credits to ride. That alone would help solve the clone and auto clicker problem. (How many clone accounts actually keep a steady amount of credits? They wouldn't be able to afford the rides after a while. :giggle:)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't really have a problem with this at all. I certainly do not mind entering numbers over having to pay credits for rides.... That was the worse part about the rides in VMK... It's not something that completely ruins the rides. It just takes a extra few seconds to do.

I feel like this is one of those... Everyone gets punished for something a few do.

And I realize I don't know how "few" use scripts. But it is a little annoying to remember to CLICK the WINDOW and type the number. I keep typing in the numbers but they are in my chat bar. Sigh.
There has to be a better way to combat scripts than to "punish" everyone.