What do you think about new SITS rule?

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
The only thing I don't like about it is that I do not have superior eyesight. I often find myself squinting at the screen to read the numbers and I mess up the "8"s and "6"s a lot. Perhaps if the numbers were larger? I have also heard suggestions for having a shape that you have to match instead. Either one would be find with me as long as I don't have to strain my eyes every 3 minutes

Minniee

hey wassup hello
the idea has good potential. however, like others, i do find it annoying having to enter it every time i try to enter. i usually ride whenever i'm watching tv or something, and while it isn't a hassle having to type only four numbers, i'd rather not do it repeatedly lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max_Power

I don't mind entering in a code to ride PPR or ALR. I do mind when the system doesn't accept the code I entered in correctly, so I have to retype a different code, and then another different code, and possibly another different code in order to enter the PPR or ALR ride.

I've found it more and more that you have to click next to the ride so you get close enough first? Otherwise if you enter the code, you're too far away or something and you won't walk to the ride...

Max_Power

I've found it more and more that you have to click next to the ride so you get close enough first? Otherwise if you enter the code, you're too far away or something and you won't walk to the ride...
It seems inconsistent to me. If its a glitch, I can accept that. I will have to pay more attention to where I am standing, and see if there is any correlation to that and not being able to get onto the ride the first time.

~dc~

I don't post much at all, feel bad for Amy. Don't blame her. Blame those that cheat and run bots. The cheaters are the ones causing all these rules and entering codes. Same goes for Jungle Cruise, the game was great before, yet a few cheated and Amy had to add more seeds. Yet again blame those few that cheated and ruined it for the rest of us. Same goes with only 2 accounts allowed to be logged in at 1 time on the same computer. Again those using 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 clones at once for the host events, or getting sits, whatever it may be. Seems to really all come down to greed. Wanting more then others etc. Sad since this is just a game, right? Cheating in a game, do you cheat in real life to?

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Yup you said@~dc~. It is the cheaters. Though I did not see a lot of banning of IP addresses. Because the shout box would have exploded. I would ban IP addresses and let the people involved deal directly with Amy if they ever wanted to play again. If it was a sibling. Let them fight it out. I am sure whoever did it would never do it again. The people cheating jungle cruise should have been banned for ever. There is no excuse for ever using robots or whatever to play. Get rid of the bad apples.