• Badge
  • Green Lightcycle
  • Dream Ears
  • Pirate Turret Chair
I believe that is all so far. :awright:

belles

Finally won a fairy pin, first win woo o:

kalyee

I won dream ears my first event, and haven't won since - nor have I really made it to any full events since

I think you should also add to your poll how many events/hours you have you put in trying to win and how many times you have seen a host, as it is relevant to how many items you have or have not won. I hear people complaining all the time about how they have not won anything and when asked how many events have you attended they answer a couple. I really feel for the ones who have put in hour after hour attending most events and not winning, sending you boatloads of PixieDust in hopes your luck changes!

ClarityG

So far I've won dream castle pin, two castle turrets, and castle suite pin. I've attended maybe six or seven events. I won one of the turrets by accident - I didn't know about an event time change and just happened to log on and enter a room right as the host arrived. During every event I've attended I've been hoping to win a shirt; while that hasn't happened so far, I'm happy about winning the castle room.

I've won Hook Chair, Dream Fairy Pin, and Green Lightcycle. (I joined on Sunday and have attended almost every Dream Event, so if you want to do the math yourself on how many hours I've spent trying to win).

I've found that events early in the morning or really late at night are easier to win in. Less people!
And a positive attitude. Can't go wrong with that :)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
If I could update the poll I'm now at 5+...

This includes 2 posters, 2 fairy pins, 2 green lightcycles, a dream badge, a dream shirt, and 2 pairs of dream ears (1 of which I have given away to a friend) all from a host. I got a castle pin from a friend and I traded for my logo pin.

I have attended almost all events except for a couple weekend events and all but one of the early morning events (where I got my first fairy pin, really worth getting up cause I love that pin).

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
I won a Dreams Castle Pin a couple nights ago. Still hoping to get dream ears before the end of the month, but if I don't I'm just glad I've won something :)