What is the scariest movie you have seen?

I saw The Dark Knight when it first came out and I was 12..

I don't know why but that movie scared the life outta me.

dizyyoyo

I have seen a lot of scary movies and this is my personal list of the scariest:

Insidious 2 (Although u should probably watch Insidious 1 first)
The Possession
The Conjuring (cant wait for the sequel: Annabelle. You can watch the trailer online)
The Exorcist
The Woman in Black

And here are some movies that are just more suspenseful rather than scary:
Would You Rather
The Hills Have Eyes
The Purge 2

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
A little movie called "Food Fight!" that stars the obviously amazing voice talents of Hilary Duff and Charlie Sheen is down right terrifying. With animation that will chill you to the bone and a story-line so convoluted it'll have your head spinning like the Exorcist! And at the end of it you'll be asking "How did this get a budget of 45 million dollars?" Its a must see for any horror fan! Another box office hit called "The Room" starring Tommy Wiseau was also pretty scary too.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
A little movie called "Food Fight!" that stars the obviously amazing voice talents of Hilary Duff and Charlie Sheen is down right terrifying. With animation that will chill you to the bone and a story-line so convoluted it'll have your head spinning like the Exorcist! And at the end of it you'll be asking "How did this get a budget of 45 million dollars?" Its a must see for any horror fan! Another box office hit called "The Room" starring Tommy Wiseau was also pretty scary too.
The Room though. That's what I call a quality film!

Tbh I didn't think the conjuring was scary at all, but I guess when I was little Halloweentoen scared me and it kinda still freaks me out