What is the scariest movie you have seen?

lovebug

dat cool cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like @Victoria said, Don't Look Under the Bed was absolutely terrifying to me as a kid along with It, The Ring, and The Grudge. *shivers*

Last edited:
I've seen so many horror movies it's not even funny. Only very few have ever truly scared me.

1. The Conjuring
2. Deliver Us From Evil
3. Paranormal Activity series (Yes I know that the movies are lame and make no sense, but being in a dark quiet room and watching them made me jump out of my seat.)
4. Sleep Tight - It's a Spanish horror/thriller. It's a crazy movie. My friend said she couldn't sleep for weeks after watching it.

I could sit here and go on and on, but I don't want to bore you with all this writing...lol. :)

The Justin Beiber movie.
No, but seriously, Alien is one of the best horror films of all time. It's intense if you have the time to watch it. I love the Evil Dead movies though, full of craziness and gore.
I would recommend it if you can handle it.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Halloween, honestly. that was really the only one that truly scared me while watching it.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN OKAY I USED TO FANTASIZE ABOUT MICHAEL AND HOW I WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE HE DIDN'T KILL IT WAS SO ROMANTIC I HAVE EVERY DVD except the 3rd one bc lets be real that was awful

But the Conjuring is probably the scariest one that I can remember. Dead Silence was a great movie imo but it wasn't really scary >.<

Otters

i'm not hard to scare and i haven't even seen a lot of the scarier movies ok but
the ring (ok omg i could not look at my tv after i hate that)
the woman in black 1/2 (just bc jump scares but other than that i like them)
final destination 3 (i watched it when i was younger so i dont remember it that well but it ruined my life for a month)

i don't even remember what else i've seen ok but i watched half of 2013 evil dead and it was too gorey and i didnt like the face and i didnt like it no

rlsmelly

up until recently no movie had ever scared me. I've watched most of what are considered the scariest films ever made like i literally thought the exorcist was funnier than most comedy films BUT
a few months ago i watched silence of the lambs and it was the first time a movie ever made me feel the sense of fear BUT this continued when i recently watched alien which was the most terrifying thing i have ever experienced, i was literally clenching my fists & sweating & it was just a very claustrophobic film. I had to take a break when watching it because it was too much. I am usually a pretty thick skinned person like nothing bothers me but these two films bothered me so much.
also alien was definitely one of the best films i have ever seen and i would definitely watch it again because of how well shot it was & the fantastic use of practical effects like nothing gets me going like practical effects.