what u get @ subway

Otters

ok
because there is one for chipotle and i cannot participate bc i've been like once bc i was not graced with a chipotle within a reasonable distance
so SUBWAY
what do u get

for me it changes a lot but lately i have been gettin:
-italian herbs and cheese bread
-oven roasted chicken
-provolone
-tomatoes
-pickles
-banana peppers
-salt and pepper
-ranch

yeah okay go

MushroomLove

oven roasted chicken or marinara balls with eveeeeeryyyyything and maybe lite mayo and a lil' honey mustad

Thorn

Make it Green
Honey oat bread
Turkey
Bacon
Pepperjack cheese
Avocado spread
Toasted
Bell peppers
Red onions
Jalapeños
Chipotle southwest sauce​

asyuna

ham and swiss...with lettuce. and mayo. on sourdough bread.
#boringpickyeaterprobz

StrataSam

12" Pizza Sub on flatbread
Or 12" oven roasted chicken on flatbread with tons of chipotle southwest sauce (that stuff is so good!). And if I get chips, it's always Garden Salsa Sun Chips.

Kinglaser

Spicy Italian on Italian herb and cheese, with lettuce, some tomatoes, banana peppers, sometimes spinach, pickles, and Italian dressing.

Italian bread, turkey, and provolone. Just a plain sub, but then I get a bag of lay's barbecue chips and crush them in the sandwich. Is the oven roasted chicken good?

Pbubs

Princess Bubblegum, of the Candy Kingdom.
Flat bread, buffalo chicken, cheddar cheese, toasted with the green peppers and onions and banana peppers on it, complete with ranch and chipotle southwest sauces. Best thing I made while I worked there, steak and cheese with pepperoni. Man that was good.

I get a 6 inch Italian sub with steak, American cheese, spinach, tomatoes and onions :cloud9:
It also comes with chips or cookies :cookie:

That was me who created the lovely chipotle thread! I'm not really a huge subway person, but when I do go, I usually get a salad, but for subs I think I usually get the chicken and bacon ranch melt. I change it up a little by getting italian bread with melted cheddar cheese, grilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, and olives with ranch dressing and the oil and vinegar. For salads, I usually get lettuce, spinach, shredded cheese, olives, cucumbers, and chicken with oil and vinegar.

I haven't had Subway in a loooong time, but I would always get a footlong with lettuce, black olives, tomato, spinach, oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper, a bag of cheetos and a medium Sprite.