What video game are you currently playing?

Bought a new game the other day. My friends kept raving about how detailed and fun it is, so I thought why not?
Currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, and so far it's a pretty great game. Anytime you get to create your character is a + in my book!
:Ewok2:

Bought a new game the other day. My friends kept raving about how detailed and fun it is, so I thought why not?
Currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, and so far it's a pretty great game. Anytime you get to create your character is a + in my book!
:Ewok2:
If you end up liking that game, if you haven't played it already, I definitely recommend playing the Mass Effect series, made by BioWare as well. I've played through that series 20+ times.

If you end up liking that game, if you haven't played it already, I definitely recommend playing the Mass Effect series, made by BioWare as well. I've played through that series 20+ times.
Everyone keeps telling me to play Mass Effect, one of these days I will when they finally come out with a complete remaster. I don't use my PS3 anymore except for Netflix and if I want to play Kingdom Hearts. PS4 is my go to gaming console.[DOUBLEPOST=1462945090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Currently bouncing between FIFA, Black Ops 2, Overwatch, and Halo 5!
iOS games: Temple Run and Clash Royale
Is Overwatch any good? I've seen all the trailers and previews and it looks pretty amazing to me. Is it worth my time and money?

Is anyone else getting impatient with Kingdom Hearts 3 and them keep changing the release date?! Or is it just me? LOL and has anyone played Kingdom Hearts Unchained X?![DOUBLEPOST=1463006709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone keeps telling me to play Mass Effect, one of these days I will when they finally come out with a complete remaster. I don't use my PS3 anymore except for Netflix and if I want to play Kingdom Hearts. PS4 is my go to gaming console.[DOUBLEPOST=1462945090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is Overwatch any good? I've seen all the trailers and previews and it looks pretty amazing to me. Is it worth my time and money?
Overwatch is AH-MAZING, just saying!

Last edited:
Is anyone else getting impatient with Kingdom Hearts 3 and them keep changing the release date?! Or is it just me? LOL and has anyone played Kingdom Hearts Unchained X?![DOUBLEPOST=1463006709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Overwatch is AH-MAZING, just saying!

I've come to the conclusion that I'll most likely have great grandkids before KH3 is released.

Still I have hope it'll be released soon.

KHX Unchained is an amazing mobile game. I prefer to play it on my tablet rather than phone. Don't get to play it as much as I would like due to work and school constraints.​

I've come to the conclusion that I'll most likely have great grandkids before KH3 is released.

Still I have hope it'll be released soon.

KHX Unchained is an amazing mobile game. I prefer to play it on my tablet rather than phone. Don't get to play it as much as I would like due to work and school constraints.​
that meme just made my day

Back to playing one of my favorites for like the 5th time; Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix for PS3. I'm hoping to this time complete the game in full like I did for Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix. When I say "full" I mean unlock every item, complete every side quest and defeat all the optional bosses.