where to go for giant meet and greet

where should we go for the giant meet and greet?

• Total voters
We were considering all going to one place for a giant meet and greet since the game opens so I thought I'd do a poll to see where we should go. I understand we won't all fit in one room so I was thinking top 3 that win, should be our go to rooms. What do you think?

Geggy

If a giant meet-n-greet is managed, then Amy & team will need to modify the room limits, or open multiple instances of each public room so that we can have multiple meet-n-greets.

How about this: we have a list of public rooms that people will be hanging out in for an hour or two, and we can move from one to the other at our own pace? That way, room limits don't need to be altered, and we can socialize with many more people much more easily. :geek:

Geggy said:
If a giant meet-n-greet is managed, then Amy & team will need to modify the room limits, or open multiple instances of each public room so that we can have multiple meet-n-greets.

How about this: we have a list of public rooms that people will be hanging out in for an hour or two, and we can move from one to the other at our own pace? That way, room limits don't need to be altered, and we can socialize with many more people much more easily. :geek:
I like it!

Lost

espressonist said:
Geggy said:

I like it!
Sounds like the best idea, that way it won't be too crowded but still meets the goal set out in the first place.