Why did you join VMK?

Love

I joined old vnk bc my neighbor used to play it and i saw her play and i made my own account after that i became obsessed xD

This is such an interesting thread! :D I joined the original VMK because my best friend at the time was obsessed with Disney (as was I... Still am). She called me on my house phone and told me I just HAD to join, so I did... And the addiction started from that day on. It was my first computer game on the internet, since I usually was not a fan of video games/ online games.

I joined MyVMK for the nostalgia... I was SO happy as a kid playing VMK, and because it brought me so much happiness, I just had to join again as soon as I found it. It's funny because my siblings and I talked about VMK for years after it shut down... I'm so happy it's back. :)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
There was a contest on Ebay to check out VMK so went to check it out and that was 2005. Loved it then, love it now.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I went to disneyland and saw the VMK stand they had in front of innoventions and got the quest maps and I joined the next day! For MyVMK I was searching something and came across OVMK which was an epic fail 3 days before it's public opening. Then I heard Amy (The hero) was opening MyVMK and was here from its day 1. Ironicly I went to disneyland the day of MyVMK's opening :P

Huskus

I was in line for the opening of the Monsters Inc. ride in Disneyland, and the staff handed out fliers about the game, VMK. From there, I signed up once I got home.