Xivio

Anyone ever play? The game was huge 2 years ago but was brought back by a player called Bubby4j, sadly he drove the game right into the ground by his poor leadership skills and refusing to add or change the game in the slightest.

Here's a picture of the game if anyone remembers playing, it was also fairly populated by old VMK players like VFK was.

I was known as Squirtle, it was a pretty cool game before the new owner got his hands on it and drove everyone away from the game.

Tyler

Pin Collector
Ah, well it's good you left when you did then. I think the game might be still around but it's shutting down soon, the new owner made the game desolate.
I still got on from time to time afterwards, but when all my friends left I did too.

Angelo

I still play this, but not much. I'm Sketch on there. I agree, it was a pretty cool game until Bubby4j came into the picture. It's sad to see what it has become :(

y00000 im in that picture i feel special. But yeah i had like 10 different usernames on the old xivio, and on Bubby's Xivio i'm just simply Courtney ;D But yeah the game sucks now everyone is gone, only like 4 people still play it.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Omg. /cries

I played Xivio ever since 2007. I stopped playing around 2012 because the game was lacking in leadership and features. Even the homepage still has the Halloween picture which is very out-dated.

The "good times" is when there weren't staff badges - staff wore halos (the gold and blue halos, etc.) and when a group of people registered with "sprite" in their names (e.g. Countrysprite) and I can't recall much but people were terrified of them or something. I first registered as Lovelysprite and whenever I entered a room, people would leave because I had "sprite" in my name. Weird.

Then the incident with the Vios, where everyone was getting millions of them (my brother and I had 2 million haha) and people scamming Tashy avatars and the such at rooms hosted by staff.

So many memories..

I wonder if any of my friends are still on there. I only faintly remember one who joined back in 2005 (I still can't believe how long Xivio has been out.)

When the original developers left and Bubby was the head, I thought they would steer Xivio into the right direction, but the game only declined from that point on. I even tried convincing them to hire assistants for the website but it seems they want to take matters into their own hands (or at least attempt at doing so.)

Angelo

Omg. /cries

I played Xivio ever since 2007. I stopped playing around 2012 because the game was lacking in leadership and features. Even the homepage still has the Halloween picture which is very out-dated.

The "good times" is when there weren't staff badges - staff wore halos (the gold and blue halos, etc.) and when a group of people registered with "sprite" in their names (e.g. Countrysprite) and I can't recall much but people were terrified of them or something. I first registered as Lovelysprite and whenever I entered a room, people would leave because I had "sprite" in my name. Weird.

Then the incident with the Vios, where everyone was getting millions of them (my brother and I had 2 million haha) and people scamming Tashy avatars and the such at rooms hosted by staff.

So many memories..

I wonder if any of my friends are still on there. I only faintly remember one who joined back in 2005 (I still can't believe how long Xivio has been out.)

When the original developers left and Bubby was the head, I thought they would steer Xivio into the right direction, but the game only declined from that point on. I even tried convincing them to hire assistants for the website but it seems they want to take matters into their own hands (or at least attempt at doing so.)
I joined in 2007 also! I agree with you on everything. The good ol' days man. I wish we could turn back the clock lol.

Jesslyn

Oh, hi. I'm sstarz.
yeah, it's actually quite sad how Xivio has turned out. Just thinking back and remember how much fun I had on this site is really depressing.
It's so different now, it's completely dead.

Katharine

Hey, I'm AppleB. I joined when I was twelve... oh the good days. Most of your names are familiar.
It's sad to see the game completely die, but I guess it's time.

Nexut

I was TrackSpookyVMK. I quit after Paradox fired those 2 girls. They were amazing staff. Then the game just started to end. All the $$ I put into that game...