YOOHOO BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT-MORE FURNITURE ADDED 11/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danggit I was having computer issues so I didn't get on til around 11 tonight. Maybe tomorrow?
I'm on now until about 1, then again from 5:30 pm est - about 11 pm est. I'm interested in all the hatbox shirt, not just 1. Plus the pins :)

Last edited:
I'll take one of each if you still have any of these!
I’ll take one alto shirt also
I'll be online in about 20 mins! :) Just finishing eating dinner[DOUBLEPOST=1510204112][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm on now until about 1, then again from 5:30 pm est - about 11 pm est. I'm interested in all the hatbox shirt, not just 1. Plus the pins :)
Sorry! I had work til 10pm est and then had to eat dinner. I can meet you anytime after 3pm est tomorrow (Thursday) if that's a good time for you. I'll be on til probably about 12 that day[DOUBLEPOST=1510206199][/DOUBLEPOST]Logging on now if anyone can trade

Last edited:
I'll be online in about 20 mins! :) Just finishing eating dinner[DOUBLEPOST=1510204112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry! I had work til 10pm est and then had to eat dinner. I can meet you anytime after 3pm est tomorrow (Thursday) if that's a good time for you. I'll be on til probably about 12 that day[DOUBLEPOST=1510206199][/DOUBLEPOST]Logging on now if anyone can trade
@pixiechick27 I'm in game until about 11 pm est if you're available lmk :) If not, when will you be on next?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.