YOUR Fireworks Remixed High Score

KrazyKid

*Not actually crazy
I had a little time on my hands and decided I would try to find out what the possible "Highest Score" could be for Fireworks. After about an hour, I came up with an answer of 11,034. I'm not entirely sure how accurate my work was, so it could be off by a lot, haha.
What I did to get this number was simple. I recorded myself playing Fireworks to be able to slowly watch the game and calculate how much you would get after each level. When getting the numbers, I would first count how many were in that level and figured out how many total points were possible.
However, with all of the different random seeds, there would be many different possibilities of what you could end up getting if you had a truly perfect game (There's also the fact that the way I might have put in the bonuses earned could be a little off).

11k seems like too large of a score to be possible, but who knows, it could entirely be possible.:o
But if someone were to get that score, they would get 2,206 credits.

Anyway, I thought I would share this since it could possibly be around the maximum score possible, haha. :)

Geggy

I had a little time on my hands and decided I would try to find out what the possible "Highest Score" could be for Fireworks. After about an hour, I came up with an answer of 11,034. I'm not entirely sure how accurate my work was, so it could be off by a lot, haha.
What I did to get this number was simple. I recorded myself playing Fireworks to be able to slowly watch the game and calculate how much you would get after each level. When getting the numbers, I would first count how many were in that level and figured out how many total points were possible.
However, with all of the different random seeds, there would be many different possibilities of what you could end up getting if you had a truly perfect game (There's also the fact that the way I might have put in the bonuses earned could be a little off).

11k seems like too large of a score to be possible, but who knows, it could entirely be possible.:o
But if someone were to get that score, they would get 2,206 credits.

Anyway, I thought I would share this since it could possibly be around the maximum score possible, haha. :)
Did you take into account that for many levels there are multiple fireworks that are released at the same time? There is definitely no way to get all flawless hits when there are, for instance, four different types of fireworks at the exact same moment.

KrazyKid

*Not actually crazy
Did you take into account that for many levels there are multiple fireworks that are released at the same time? There is definitely no way to get all flawless hits when there are, for instance, four different types of fireworks at the exact same moment.
Yeah, I slowly went through it and only counted the ones that were possible to get. I definitely feel as if I messed up somewhere. 11k just seems like an impossible score.
About how many fireworks would you say you miss when you get a score of 9000?