Minnie Ears!

So, I'm not a graphics artist or anything (I seriously used Paint LOL), but I created these and wanted your feedback!

Here is one version of Minnie Ears that are usually sold in Disney Parks.

This other one is based off of the Mickey Ears.

I don't have all the views of the ears because I only created these out of boredom lol. This is just an idea. Thoughts?

EDIT: These are the views that I have done so far...

Jasmine

I like the first one best. It's really cute! :D
Good job!

So, I'm not a graphics artist or anything (I seriously used Paint LOL), but I created these and wanted your feedback!

Here is one version of Minnie Ears that are usually sold in Disney Parks.

This other one is based off of the Mickey Ears.

I don't have all the views of the ears because I only created these out of boredom lol. This is just an idea. Thoughts?
This would be great...also goofy ears, but they're already a reality :D

This would be great...also goofy ears, but they're already a reality :D
Very cool! Lovin the headband and would love it for the game!
I love them both and would be happy to see either of these make it into the game, so cute
I really like those! Especially the first one! Great job making them (:
I think girls would love them! Im a guy and I like them LOL :D Great Work!
Definitely a fan of these!
Awe, thanks guys LOL :D This feedback makes me happy!

Those are cute! I have one of those headband Minnie ears from Disney World! This is pretty cool considering you made it from paint. I don't want to sound mean but the bow on the second ones look a little misaligned though if that makes sense? Just wanted to give some constructive criticism.

Those are cute! I have one of those headband Minnie ears from Disney World! This is pretty cool considering you made it from paint. I don't want to sound mean but the bow on the second ones look a little misaligned though if that makes sense? Just wanted to give some constructive criticism.
It probably is LOL. No worries, I'm working on the other views for the first one. Thank you for your constructive criticism. :)