"it's a small world" 50th Birthday Card!

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
A little more than a week ago, "it's a small world" celebrated its 50th anniversary! To commemorate this occasion, I created a VMK community birthday card filled with fellow forum and game members.

I made this not only to show my love for my favorite Disney ride, but also to show my appreciation for you all as a community. I absolutely love each and every one of you, You make this big old world seem small. :)

Members included in the card (from left to right):

16:9 Desktop Wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/xIKpMTb.png
iPhone 5 Wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/g60sWXK.png

I'd like to thank everyone who allowed me to borrow their faces. (And I'd also like to formally apologize for how late I posted this--my computer had a mishap and I lost most of the card, so I ended up having to re-make a lot of it from scratch :blush:).

...Also if your character was ginger I gave you freckles. Sorry not sorry.

You guys are all awesome! Happy Birthday, "it's a small world"!

Last edited:

Jasmine

By the way, if anyone wants a picture of just their character's head, let me know! I can whip one up in a jiff. :)
Yes omg I was about to ask. Like give me a minute to find a picture lol

Super cute, by the way! :bounce:

Cat

Oh my gosh this is literally the most adorable thing ever
AND YOU PUT SHRIMP AND I TOGETHER I MELTED INSIDE :whee:
This is amazing. Thank YOU for letting me be a part of it!

...Also if your character was ginger I gave you freckles. Sorry not sorry.
And lol [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] :halcyon:

Shrimp

Gahh, this turned out WONDERFUL! YOU'RE TOO TALENTED :clap: I don't know how you knew but thank you for putting Cat & I next to each other :halcyon:

You're brilliant, thank you for doing this lovely card with our faces :halcyon:

Myth

AH I see me! This is so adorable.

Also, omg [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]. When I saw that I died XD

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
THIS IS SO AMAZING! i have never seen something so adorable! thank you SO MUCH for putting this together for us and for taking the time to do this! you are so wonderful <3

xxvanexx

By the way, if anyone wants a picture of just their character's head, let me know! I can whip one up in a jiff. :)
OMG frink its so cute you did an awesome.job, and you are talented. i would love one of my head just by itsself when u have the chance ill add the screenshot of me again <3

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Omg I do! I'll find a picture and edit this post with it.