BRING BACK: Tomorrowland Arcade Minigames

Geggy

Some of you should remember the one-person mini games that were linked through the Tomorrowland Arcade. I would love to see these mini games come back, even if they are through the Penny Arcade instead.

In my opinion, this would also be an easy way to release some items (Diver's Suit, Mission Space Suit Yellow) or other items/codes (furniture, pins, etc.).

They were also fun to play!

Wiki Info

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Air Lock Escape was amazingly frustrating. Of course, I was in 3rd grade at the time, so I would love to play it again and see if it is less difficult.

Shrimp

Air Lock Escape was amazingly frustrating. Of course, I was in 3rd grade at the time, so I would love to play it again and see if it is less difficult.
Omg yes ._. I could never win a space suit, but I earned it through trade!

I forgot how you got the green and purple space suits? Was it through the game too?

Here we are now...entertain us! :p
Go see if you can spit milk out yo nose :thumbsup:

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
Omg yes ._. I could never win a space suit, but I earned it through trade!

I forgot how you got the green and purple space suits? Was it through the game too?
green was released throughout March 2007 at the Emporium(?), and purple, iirc, was given out by hosts towards the end

on-topic, i'd definitely love to have these in-game. especially if there's rewards because i couldn't figure them out when i was younger for the life of me

Shrimp

Shane is working on it! Here's his sneak peak:

He also mentioned how you'll win credits directly towards your account, no codes like how it was in the original since they'll spread like wildfire.

Lost

I believe they are in the works. Shane (I think) posted a screenie in the chat of that Airlock Escape and said it was a new image, i.e implying that it was being creating for MyVMK. So I think it's more than likely and I am hoping we'll see them in the game :)

- - - Updated - - -

Shane is working on it! Here's his sneak peak:

He also mentioned how you'll win credits directly towards your account, no codes like how it was in the original since they'll spread like wildfire.
Beat me too it :P

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Like I said earlier, would be fun to play again. Incredibly frustrating to a 9 year old. Glad to see it coming back.

Drowsy

I was terrible at those games. Didn't like them at all. But they belong in the game so bring them back please. Maybe I'll even learn to play them this time. :)