Sparky Hat!

Jerimiah

I don't think it should be worth 10K, 15K, or 20K even.. not everyone has that kind of credit amount since after the waterslide competition. Those that do.. either have a lot of extra gcs or just rich in credits all the time and can afford anything.
I hope it's 50k tbh
Don't use the "rich people rule this game" excuse for yourself being lazy and not earning enough credits to buy things. Everyone earns their wealth the same way. If you don't want to put time in to get credits, then you're not going to be able to pay for everything. It's as simple as that.

I hope it's 50k tbh
Don't use the "rich people rule this game" excuse for yourself being lazy and not earning enough credits to buy things. Everyone earns their wealth the same way. If you don't want to put time in to get credits, then you're not going to be able to pay for everything. It's as simple as that.
I don't think 50K is reasonable. A lot of people on MyVMK have full time jobs which doesn't leave time to spend hours a day playing FW/JC. 10K is reasonable but 50K is ridiculous

Jerimiah

I don't think 50K is reasonable. A lot of people on MyVMK have full time jobs which doesn't leave time to spend hours a day playing FW/JC. 10K is reasonable but 50K is ridiculous
I have a full time job so I'm not sure why that fact is relevant. Just pull your own weight and raise yourself some credits, or don't buy the items.

Flume

I have a full time job so I'm not sure why that fact is relevant. Just pull your own weight and raise yourself some credits, or don't buy the items.
50k is a ridiculous amount of credits. Even with the FASTEST method of JC, you could humanly only get 6500 / hour * 8 hours = 52,000 credits. So you're saying that it is easy to play 8 hours straight to earn 50,000 credits roughly? That is quite crazy if you ask me. I think 10k is much more reasonable.

The only bet I'll have to get a hat is early in the morning, or late at night due to a 3 hour flight. I have a decent amount of credits, but if it was something like ~50k, there is no way I could get it. I see it being closer to 10k than 50k due to the severe strain it would put on players to grind out 50k, and besides, hardly anyone has 50k. You might have 50k, but not everyone does.

Jerimiah

50k is a ridiculous amount of credits. Even with the FASTEST method of JC, you could humanly only get 6500 / hour * 8 hours = 52,000 credits. So you're saying that it is easy to play 8 hours straight to earn 50,000 credits roughly? That is quite crazy if you ask me. I think 10k is much more reasonable.
I don't believe I ever said that but ty for putting words in my mouth.

I don't believe I ever said that but ty for putting words in my mouth.
"If you don't want to put time in to get credits, then you're not going to be able to pay for everything. It's as simple as that." - You earlier

Jerimiah

"If you don't want to put time in to get credits, then you're not going to be able to pay for everything. It's as simple as that." - You earlier
Yes, I said that. I don't see the point you're trying to make?

"If you don't want to put time in to get credits, then you're not going to be able to pay for everything. It's as simple as that."
"it is easy to play 8 hours straight to earn 50,000 credits"

How are these two statements even remotely similar. Please explain to me.

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Since the ride competition I worked hard and made up in credits. Once the judges started judging. I tried to do at least 5k or more a day . It is beyond tedious. But that is what you do. However I get it that not all can play the games which is sad :(. I would say I am average at fire works earning anywhere from a score in the first level of 1000 to 1300. On average 1100 points at the end of level one. Not credits points :) just over 200 credits. Depending on lag. As the game goes on my scores get progressively worse. So I tend to only play the first 2 round over and over again. That is even more boring. Though the extremely rare time I do manage to get one full good game in :) But mostly it is levels one and 2 over and over and over and over and over again. I see lots of people complaining they have no credits. But it is amazing the lack of people standing at the games waiting to play them. So no it is not easy for me to make credits but I got stubborn perseverance. :)

Last edited:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
If all items sold were cheap and handed out easily, there would be no rares/super rares in this game. Things will be expensive, and if you can't afford it, then remember to think ahead and save up your credits. Although not easy, it's certainly not impossible.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I'm scared I'm not going to be able to get on and buy the hat, since I'm on vacation, might not be able to sign in, and don't have the necessary credit amount. Oh well, what's done is done.

Using iPhone, on vacation