Sparky Hat!

JustDep

Forever Awkward

No word on the date of release or price.​

Last edited:
Looks great. Hopefully I can get one before they disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proseuchomai

Saved by grace through faith
I hope its expensive like 15k/20k per hat. I know it wont be but if it was i would be styling and it would get super rare very quickly
#worlddomination

Proseuchomai

Saved by grace through faith
I don't think it should be worth 10K, 15K, or 20K even.. not everyone has that kind of credit amount since after the waterslide competition. Those that do.. either have a lot of extra gcs or just rich in credits all the time and can afford anything.
The waterslide comp that ended a week ago????
and people arent just rich. Those people that have a lot of gcs traded for them or played games and earned them, same with people that have a lot of credits. You make it seem like its unfair. People get what they put into it. That is why i hope its more because i know there are people who dont play many games and thats on them. Just take up playing fireworks man, its fun and its a great payout! :)

I don't think it should be worth 10K, 15K, or 20K even.. not everyone has that kind of credit amount since after the waterslide competition. Those that do.. either have a lot of extra gcs or just rich in credits all the time and can afford anything.
To be fair they did give us a heads up yesterday to start saving.

But if I had to predict I'd go with 10k.