The Game is back online + Halloween News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

The game is back online! Thank you for being patient the past few days as we fix a few issues!

Additionally, It's Halloween in MyVMK! The Main Street rooms have been switched to Halloween mode (music pending) and bat magic is now in the catalogue! Be sure to check out the Spooky Specials tab in the furniture, pin, and clothing sections of the catalogue! Expect more furniture, pins, and clothing to be added every week! One set of items will be released per week until Halloween, and then on Halloween day all of the items that were sold (and more) will be put back into the catalogue so those who missed out get a second chance! Throughout October we will be holding many spooky events, so make sure you're keeping your eye on the event calendar!

Not only that, but at some point soon (before Halloween) Castle Fireworks will be added to MyVMK! You can see a preview of it over at Amy's Youtube channel! When Fireworks is released, the shell game will move into the diving rooms and shells will only be worth a small amount of credits each.

View attachment 721

How's that for a treat?

* A note on bat magic prices. Fireworks will be making a return before Halloween, and bat magic won't be retired until the day after Halloween. You have plenty of time to get the credits you need to reach five star, even if you don't use the shell minigame. Single use bat magic will be released on Halloween (on the actual day).

neverlander

yay thanks :D

Thank you very much for getting the game back up. Please consider adding instances to the game before the release of fireworks. It would be literally impossible to get in the lobby. Thank you very much, again!

Miraj

Thanks for the information, Grizzly! Hope the downtime helped get rid of any kinks you guys had.

Disnyman

So I am curious, will the halloween items released be available all month, or is it going to be a short amount of time like the firewall?

So I am curious, will the halloween items released be available all month, or is it going to be a short amount of time like the firewall?
We'll be getting new stuff every week, and I'm assuming the items from the previous week will be removed (except for bat magic). But then on Halloween, everything will be released again for one day only. In which case everyone will have plenty of opportunities to grab what they want. That's what I got from the OP.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.