VMK Pet-Peeves

When you're playing HM and someone on the other team gets "possessed" or whatever you want to call it and you're right there to help them out, but they continue to run away. Like why? I need your help. Why do people do this???
omg yes this!! It's like you can't get any ghosts if your possessed!! So let yourself be cleaned, if your not collecting your ghosts then no more are coming out for the other player on your team! Heaven forbid you don't win.[DOUBLEPOST=1420272681][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't know you HAD to stay on one floor.....I travel the whole room, bc I am after ghosts for myself.
To me it depends on the floors lol, and how well the other player is doing, some floors are not even with the coffins, and frankly some try to grab the better floor each time. I tend to stay on one floor unless the other player comes up then it's all up for grabs, or they are possessed and loaded with ghosts while I have none on my floor

Chill

as said above, when people go into a trade room and start clogging the feed with stupid chit chat. i'm not talking about when there's a silence in the trade room so people try to make friendly conversation, i'm talking about when people are clearly trying to trade and keep getting interrupted with the most obnoxious, annoying comments. these people tend to be the ones who don't let others into their conversation as well. i would mute them, but i dont like muting people, especially the ones who talk a lot because if i say something and it gets swept up into the air before anyone can read it, i'll still be sitting there waiting for a reply.

when people complain about others wanting certain items to be re-released because they are so worried about the 'economy' and values of items decreasing
like okay, I get it, you want that item to stay rare
BUT HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE NEW TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THAT ITEM WHEN YOU WANT LIKE 2043938539822 FIREWALLS FOR IT?????
Heaven forbid firewalls ever come back, just imagine the heart attacks the 'rich' people who devote their life to the economy in this game would have.

when people complain about others wanting certain items to be re-released because they are so worried about the 'economy' and values of items decreasing
like okay, I get it, you want that item to stay rare
BUT HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE NEW TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THAT ITEM WHEN YOU WANT LIKE 2043938539822 FIREWALLS FOR IT?????
Heaven forbid firewalls ever come back, just imagine the heart attacks the 'rich' people who devote their life to the economy in this game would have.

That's pretty much how I felt about this whole economy before, as I joined this game just for memories.

However we have to respect devoted players on here who trade. It's too bad they didn't devote themselves to trading on Steam or something like that where you can actually build something.

cuipet

The favoritism also bothers me in this game.
In DHTF, people will target you and gang up on you if you're not "popular".
I also really don't understand the whole Firewall economy thing?
YESSS I AGREE one hundred percent[DOUBLEPOST=1421276373][/DOUBLEPOST]
when people are so ungrateful for the fact that VMK has been revived and given to us as a gift and all they care about is getting rares and being rich. Like, enjoy the fact that it's back and we can experience the magic again.

also when people completely disregard your conversations with them and just talk to others like you don't exist.
The conversation part is on point[DOUBLEPOST=1421276796][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish I could like this a million times
AMEN AMEN AMEN[DOUBLEPOST=1421276815][/DOUBLEPOST]
How the people with the most 'rare' are all besties, and apparently want to act like this is middle school, and be "cool kids" lol. Am I the only one who noticed?
AMEN

Last edited:

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
When you get in queue after 20 mins of event passed and it takes FOREVER ... then the event is over and your just like

o I didn't make it.. and I waited... *TABLEFLIP*

oh yeah and also when ppl copy my outfits... i'm hipster ok bye thx

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
My biggest pet peeve is not releasing items that were on VMK again, some had the good fortune of joining the game the day MyVmk opened, some of us did not join till a few months after that, your not able to catch up, or have a chance at items that were given at host events, for sale, etc during that initial time. To me does not give much incentive to new growth here having new people joining, if they can not get those items. Ok Rant over with :)

My biggest pet peeve is not releasing items that were on VMK again, some had the good fortune of joining the game the day MyVmk opened, some of us did not join till a few months after that, your not able to catch up, or have a chance at items that were given at host events, for sale, etc during that initial time. To me does not give much incentive to new growth here having new people joining, if they can not get those items. Ok Rant over with :)
100% this, I've been hesitating over this for a few weeks now, because if I promote this game to my followers in a Steam Group, who I know full well enjoy Disney games ( and perhaps have played VMK ) will struggle over this and probably not even bother with this game after a few hours due to the fact there isn't that many items that they want are available to them and the stuff they want they have to grind for it, though its nice to talk to people in the game while playing.

I know economy on this game has already been "set in stone", yet I can see that there is little to no incentive for new players to play this other than reliving the game itself.

Most of the time I just think the economy in this game is very strange, as if people are spending real life money on this game when they are most certainly not.

I mean, Firewalls are retired yet used as "pure". It's like it's equal to Team Fortress 2's currency of the Mann Co. Key.

For a game that's free, having this type of economy will cause the community to shrivel up, as the basis of the economy is just an item that isn't for sale anymore, when something else should be in it that is.

But hey, I am happy with my stuff on Steam which has a real world value instead of a game that does not deliver such credit (pun unintended).

/rant

Last edited: