iTEMS 4 Sprees

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Hey sorry, I'm at school. Are you still on?
Hey! Sorry, I went offline afterwards. Lmk when you'd like to meet :rose:
That's totally fine, I'll be around later as well! Thank you! :)
I just realized I was wearing the cute bubble helmet that goes with the mission pieces when I took the screen shot, were you interested in that as well? :rose:
I'll do sprees for blue and pink princess :)
Top bid for blue is 20k (or offered other items), and 30k for pink. Lmk what you'd want to do :rose:
30k for pink princess?
I'll take this if other offerers don't want to compete :) I'll let you know a.s.a.p :rose: Thanks~!
I was told the hat goes for 20-25k? would you add 5k to it? :rose:
How much for your 5* Let It Go?
Uhm.. I don't know really. 40K? Lmk :rose:
5k for Hans pants
10k for 2 cyan Ariel?
Woops! Sorry, cyan chests were traded last night. But I can do the 5K/:rose:

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
@JAYY Pink flip hat, swan pants, swan shoes for 10k?
I would like to keep the Swan outfit altogether if you don't mind. How much were you offering for the pink flip hat alone? :rose:
I'm not going to "compete" for an outfit. I withdraw my offer.
I didn't exactly mean compete. The other person had said they wanted the outfit first so I am just letting them know that you offered afterwards.
And if they don't offer same or greater value, then it is yours. But if you'll withdraw your offer I understand. :rose:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421856042][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm online now if you're available.
Where are you now? I'll come to you :rose:

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
joyfuljsol01 said:
I'll do 25k for blue princess only then :) save for me tomorrow. :rose: i'm stuck at work
The other offer for pink has been withdrawn so if youd want that its open for grabs.
Ill get back to you on blue since someone wanted them and counter offered me items.
Thanks gf ♥ ill lyk asap :rose: