I'm Really Nervous...

PudgeTheFish

Omg! Guys look at this..!! Its legit!.... Wew :3 #GOSSIP #this will be deleted sooon

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Okay but sarcasm aside ppl, take it back a few notches. LOL. We may miss our (still living) dearly beloveds, but is it really worth stressing over? Indulging in pointless drama? Spreading rumors and gossip? Accept the fact that you're never going to know the full story of what happens and sit down. Relax. Drink some water. Eat an Oreo (but not me). Engage in actual human interaction with REAL PEOPLE (before ya'll have heartattacks).

I don't think its fair to assume things unless we know everyones side of the story. I saw the link, and from what I saw [name removed] did not respond to the situation appropriately at all. Part of it honestly seemed like a guilt trip.. Thats not to say [name removed] didn't do something wrong herself, but I believe posting that personal chat between the two of them, and being selective about what part of it was posted was wrong. I also think if we care about myvmk and about keeping it, we should treat everyone as human, and recognize the need to support everyone. I don't know everything that happened, but this shouldn't be a matter of taking sides. I can't imagine it's easy to run a game, and especially when conflict comes up between friends.

PudgeTheFish

We have no intention of deleting this post anytime soon, we feel it is best for people to discuss their opinions. However, we do ask that it stays on topic and extra precaution is taken not to disrespect any members or staff.
Hehe my bad pooh, this originally was a quote of the link that became deleted, you can delete this dumb message & the original [emoji7][emoji7]

@Chirpy - I really like how huge my Pluto avatar looks in your screen shot!

:pluto:
Fun fact that i've never told you: My dog's name is actually Pluto, and I associate Captain-Heather with Pluto, therefore when I say my dog's name I get a subtle voice in my head that says "Captain-Heather"

My dog is a male so its totally okay to associate you with him, and besides, I totally love him

All great things do come to an end. The resignation timing wasn't the best, of course people going to freak when people of different aspects of the game quit at about the same time. But I don't think we should worry to much. I think amy said if work did stop on the game, the game won't be taken down just nothing new would be add or updated

Fun fact that i've never told you: My dog's name is actually Pluto, and I associate Captain-Heather with Pluto, therefore when I say my dog's name I get a subtle voice in my head that says "Captain-Heather"

My dog is a male so its totally okay to associate you with him, and besides, I totally love him

Aww, your dogs name is Pluto? That is awesome. But I think your spoiler freaked me out more than helped, lol.

I want to design a yellow dog with black ears/tail and call it the Pluto breed. Everyone will want one!