I'm Really Nervous...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm not sure of Kali, but 4 members in 24 hours. Jeez. Something is definitely going on that we don't know about. I mean it's unusual for four people to quit all at once. I hope this isn't leading to the downfall of this game. Because I would be devastated to see it fail, and so would many other people. But we definitely deserve to know what's been going on behind the scenes. The lack of communication is a factor of what is tearing the community apart, prompting players to quit. And I'm hoping Abs and the others are facing a promotion or something of some sort and they're not leaving either. But we deserve to know what has been going on.

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Why are you worried...the world is still spinning bb. :pig: People have lives and sometimes they need to move on and redirect their attention to other things. Don't assume/expect the worst, remain optimistic. Everything is going to be okay you beautiful, naive, sophisticated, new born baby. :halcyon:

Really we have no idea what's really happening. Some of them could have made the decision to leave because of personal issues away from the game. Others may have been thinking about it for a while. We just need to breathe while we wait for official word from the remaining staff.

Grizeus

What is happening?
They probably left because of a sudden conflict with Amy. Why else? And what conflict? Had to be a big deal. And what if from this fallout, Amy becomes disillusioned with MyVMK?

I'm sure any title changes are just adjustments to the recent news we have all heard of in the past 24 hours. Some need new positions, and changed or empty ones need to be filled. I'm sure any news will all come in due time once everything is set on the tracks and done just like when new members are officially added to the crew! No worries folks :hug:We are in good hands! :rose:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well then do not change titles to create even more questions. Go with status quo until the you figure it out. Because they either quit or got a promotion if it was a promotion undue stress and confusion was cause for no reason at all. This does not bode well for the future .

Grizeus

What is happening?
Did she not dismiss them herself? They either left because of her, or, they had all been separately planning to leave for a while, and when one left, they all decided to. But if that's the case, I assume Amy had known for a while.

I say this, it's not like they all decided to quit on the same day, they probably gave their notice and waited for the end of month for it to be announced and made "official" Not the first time staff have left and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Ok guys, Cricket messaged me on facebook and sent me a link to her tumblr and said "this is what happened" and I was like "Wait what? What happened?" Because I knew nothing about this. I'm not going to link the blog, because idk if she'd want me to but if you know it you'll find it. I'm also not going to say exactly what happened but I will say there was A LOT of fighting, and animosity between multiple staff members, gossip and smack talk between each other. The blog post has all the information of what happened, with REALLY long chat logs copied directly from the staffs skype group chat, with explanations from Cricket throughout and it is not a pretty story. And yes, they all left within 24 hours. I'm not spreading gossip, this is what happened and I wanna put the speculations to rest, although I know its not my responsibility, obviously the staff aren't going to tell you any time soon. I think there's still things going on between the ones left.

Ok guys, Cricket messaged me on facebook and sent me a link to her tumblr and said "this is what happened" and I was like "Wait what? What happened?" Because I knew nothing about this. I'm not going to link the blog, because idk if she'd want me to but if you know it you'll find it. I'm also not going to say exactly what happened but I will say there was A LOT of fighting, and animosity between multiple staff members, gossip and smack talk between each other. The blog post has all the information of what happened, with REALLY long chat logs copied directly from the staffs skype group chat, with explanations from Cricket throughout and it is not a pretty story. And yes, they all left within 24 hours. I'm not spreading gossip, this is what happened and I wanna put the speculations to rest, although I know its not my responsibility, obviously the staff aren't going to tell you any time soon. I think there's still things going on between the ones left.
Sorry but frankly IMO you are spreading gossip, your not directly involved , none of us are, and frankly while we may all want to know all the dirty details it is none of our business

[content removed]

Haven't read the blog and have no interest in, as it has nothing to do with me, this is an internal staff matter by the sounds of it and the rest of us don't need to get involved in it

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE NOTE:

We are leaving this thread open (for now) because we recognize that forum members are concerned with what is going on in the community, and this is as good a place to discuss it as any.

That being said, do not start arguments or start flaming each other, or this thread will be closed.

I think I've posted this before, but I'll say it again:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"
-Thumper (the rabbit)