Netflix

Kelsey

oo me too! i need good horror movies to watch :twist:

Gossip Girl.

Friends was amazing (Finished that a month ago)

and of course i'll be rewatching orange is the new black before the new season hits in June

also I really liked young and hungry and cut throat kitchen

Heroes :D I need to get Netflix back XD

Gossip Girl.

Friends was amazing (Finished that a month ago)

and of course i'll be rewatching orange is the new black before the new season hits in June

also I really liked young and hungry and cut throat kitchen
Never got into Gossip Girl but I've already seen all of Friends, OITNB, & Cut Throat Kitchen (I work from home so I watch a lot of TV while working on my computer but I'm too cheap for cable lol)

Dinly

Professional Pothole Dodger
LOVE Arrow but Ive seen them all! Is Gothem good? Ive heard mixed reviews so I was negligent on watching it...[DOUBLEPOST=1463009510][/DOUBLEPOST]
I definitely will :) Thanks :)
I started watching gotham but stopped to watch all of arrow and flash but was told im missing out on gotham by not watching season 2 because how good it is. so need to catch up

Okay so here's every great show that I've watched entirely:
House (EASILY one of the greatest TV shows on the planet)
Sons of Anarchy
Lost
Greys Anatomy (Trust me, give this show a chance it's a lot better than people make it out to be. Also it's not just a show for chicks. I'm a dude and think the show reaches all audiences)
Archer
Nikita
30 Rock (My favorite comedy show next to Seinfeld, which sadly is not on Netflix)
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Skins
The 100
Breaking Bad (Your Missing Out if You Haven't seen this MASTERPIECE)
Mixology
Freaks and Geeks
Damages

It may seem like I watch a ton of TV, but really I've had Netflix for many years. I'm not that much of a couch potato.
:robot:

Okay so here's every great show that I've watched entirely:
House (EASILY one of the greatest TV shows on the planet)
Sons of Anarchy
Lost
Greys Anatomy (Trust me, give this show a chance it's a lot better than people make it out to be. Also it's not just a show for chicks. I'm a dude and think the show reaches all audiences)
Archer
Nikita
30 Rock (My favorite comedy show next to Seinfeld, which sadly is not on Netflix)
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Skins
The 100
Breaking Bad (Your Missing Out if You Haven't seen this MASTERPIECE)
Mixology
Freaks and Geeks
Damages

It may seem like I watch a ton of TV, but really I've had Netflix for many years. I'm not that much of a couch potato.
:robot:
LOL no judgement! I work from home and I watch tv while I work so I do too! Ill try out the ones I havent seen lol thanks :)