Keys need to be more common

Should they be more common

• Make them more common

Votes: 95 68.8%
  • Keep them the same

Votes: 43 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now it is really hard to get keys, and it's causing a lot of stress. I know it's supposed to be rare to get, but 95% of the time the prize is in the catalog! People are getting pixels, that's just wrong. With the VERY low possibility of getting an exclusive rare, keys need to be more common. Who agrees?!

Myth

I agree so much.
Its already nearly impossible for us to be able to obtain minnie or stitch,
why make it almost impossible for us to get keys?
Ive only gotten a few and its been almost 24 hours (plus i barely slept because of this)

Inferno

The more keys, the more rare is out.
Its suppose to be catalog items, Do i think they should try to eliminate pixels and clothing? Yes.
Maybe bump up the odd a little.. But the rares wouldn't be rare if we just gave everyone keys like Oprah.

Its suppose to be catalog items, Do i think they should try to eliminate pixels and clothing? Yes.
Maybe bump up the odd a little.. But the rares wouldn't be rare if we just gave everyone keys like Oprah.
They still need to be rare, just more common.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
Definitely need to be more common. They should still be rare, but right now the ratio of crates to keys is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

relizabeth

there is one minnie out. how rare does it have to be LOL

Myth

Even if there were 190 stitch hats it would still probably be rare, i mean look at how rare flip hat is/was before minnie and stitch when everyone wanted it?

It just seems like keys and crates are like tf2 if you guys have ever played it a HUGE number of crates and small numbers of keys or gw2 is a worse offender

relizabeth

by the way amy has a set amount that the prize will go away once so many are got. so if its 200 total why take 6 months getting to that number when we can up odds and get to it in a week.

I like the idea of keys being rare, as they are right now, because now I can make a system of "voting" how rare an item is in regards to a common currency item like Keys.

Amy

Head Administrator
They don't need to be more common because they'll be a lot more common soon anyway! We're not balancing for the short term, we're balancing for the long term since they're here to stay!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I got a key my second time playing fireworks, so it isn't that hard.

But if you're talking about Stitch hats then yes, those need to be more common.