Everything.. (update 9/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@JAYY I gamed in haunted mansion all evening and was able to earn myself up to the 200k you wanted for your teal jacket. are you still online to make the trade? I am so gamed out lol but worth it to earn that extra 50k i needed.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I can do 5k for both if you'd like :)
Hi yes tysm I'll buy it ☺️ I'll be on in a little bit. If you are still online I'll tag you again or follow you in game.
@JAYY I gamed in haunted mansion all evening and was able to earn myself up to the 200k you wanted for your teal jacket. are you still online to make the trade? I am so gamed out lol but worth it to earn that extra 50k i needed.
Hey! You're awesome I'll be on later if you're still online. If you are off we can always trade later on or tmrw and I'll follow you in game once I get on. ☺️

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
No sorry I am out eating. I'll be on maybe in an hour? Or I can get Justin to trade you if he's online where are you at
I can wait till you get back. Just let me know when you home and I will teleport to Matterhorn.. we can meet there.

Last edited:

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I can wait till you get back. Just let me know when you home and I will teleport to Matterhorn.. we can meet there.
Hey sorry about that. I'm Home Now and Logged in. Just follow me in Game if you Wanna Trade Tonight Thank You <3[DOUBLEPOST=1474293633][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for the quick trade @waterfallglow

Bump. Update photos of the clothes and pins I'm looking for. And if you're looking for specific items I might have it not listed. Thanks

Last edited:

aiyana

- Darth Vader Pants 2k
- Dr. Facilier Pants 2k
- Fisherman's Cap Black 2k
- HM Butler Top Hat 5k
- Elizabeth Swan Pants and Shirt 3k (for both)
- Pirate girls boots 2k
- Pirate Scarf Black 2k
- Stormtrooper Top 2k

So a total of 20k?

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
- Darth Vader Pants 2k
- Dr. Facilier Pants 2k
- Fisherman's Cap Black 2k
- HM Butler Top Hat 5k
- Elizabeth Swan Pants and Shirt 3k (for both)
- Pirate girls boots 2k
- Pirate Scarf Black 2k
- Stormtrooper Top 2k

So a total of 20k?
Idk Most of the items Im looking for on the updated post on the 1st page. But from what you listed, any of those that are on the photo I'll buy. I can meet you later tonight or message you when I'm on. :)

aiyana

o theres only 2 left on there, lol pirate scarf and stormtrooper top so I guess just 4k. Thanks! Just let me know when you're on (:

Hi yes tysm I'll buy it ☺️ I'll be on in a little bit. If you are still online I'll tag you again or follow you in game.

Hey! You're awesome I'll be on later if you're still online. If you are off we can always trade later on or tmrw and I'll follow you in game once I get on. ☺️
So I went to spend a couple days at families and I forgot my laptop but I'll be back Wednesday late night... LOL so sorry!

hi I have:

1 celebration minnie top + pants + shoes
1 ella top + pants + shoes
black baby doll top
black dreams shirt
black pirate scarf
polka dot minnie ears
60th celebration ears
60th celebration jacket
red polka dot flip flops
mother gothel top
blue space vest + pants + helmet
prince alli's pants
ursulas tentacles
and i have some 60th DLR diamond mickey pins

not sure what you still need but im interested in the invisibility and violet magic

Status
Not open for further replies.