Everything.. (update 9/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
u know what i want and what is its value to u bc u dont seem to care for other peoples values
EDIT: i don't wanna be petty so I'll delete that comment. **********. Just tell me the value of starlight to you since I heard its 700-800K. As for the winter jackets you're wanting, were not agreeing with the value and so from what i am told: teal and red is about 200k pink is about 150k purple is no more than 80k maybe 60k. Green jacket was sold at 30k. So lmk

Last edited:

PoorFroning

EDIT: i don't wanna be petty so I'll delete that comment. **********. Just tell me the value of starlight to you since I heard its 700-800K. As for the winter jackets you're wanting, were not agreeing with the value and so from what i am told: teal and red is about 200k pink is about 150k purple is no more than 80k maybe 60k. Green jacket was sold at 30k. So lmk
you just went from 150k on teal and possibly even red to 200k on both

Im selling an American Revolution Hat (w or w/out wig), baseball shoes, Cheshire Cat Beanie, Finnick's Elephant Hat, Flip Flops Orange Haunted, Football Shoes, France Beret, Mickey Ears - Spaceship Earth, and New Orleans Beret Purple if you're interested in any of it :) I'm doing the same thing you are just knocking items off that list lol Good luck :)

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Im selling an American Revolution Hat (w or w/out wig), baseball shoes, Cheshire Cat Beanie, Finnick's Elephant Hat, Flip Flops Orange Haunted, Football Shoes, France Beret, Mickey Ears - Spaceship Earth, and New Orleans Beret Purple if you're interested in any of it :) I'm doing the same thing you are just knocking items off that list lol Good luck :)
Ikr so hard lol I can buy the Cheshire Cat. And maybe Mickey ears space ship earth if I knew what that looks like. Show me in game tonight and I'll probably buy that too :P

aiyana

I have these!

- Darth Vader Pants
- Dr. Facilier Pants
- Fisherman's Cap Black
- HM Butler Top Hat
- Mickey Ears Space Ship Earth
- Elizabeth Swan Pants and Shirt
- Pirate girls boots
- Pirate Scarf Black
- Stormtrooper Top

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@JAYY I am interested in the teal winter jacket. I only have 150k right now but am playing mansion like crazy currently to get up to 200k since it is double credit weekend and all. I can try to get you the 200k if you are willing to put it on hold?

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I have these!

- Darth Vader Pants
- Dr. Facilier Pants
- Fisherman's Cap Black
- Mickey Ears Space Ship Earth
- Elizabeth Swan Pants and shitt
- Stormtrooper Top
Prices honey
@JAYY I am interested in the teal winter jacket. I only have 150k right now but am playing mansion like crazy currently to get up to 200k since it is double credit weekend and all. I can try to get you the 200k if you are willing to put it on hold?
You're good girl it's reserved for ya ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.