plz buy my pins and furni

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownie

@brownie Do you still have extra crop tops available? Beast outfit? White dance outfit? Pink dance outfit? Green ears? Reindeer ears? Nutcracker hat? Gold ears?
yup i have the crop tops. and i have all the rest except the white dance outfit and the pink dance shoes.

if ur still interested just shoot me an offer for each plz :)

yup i have the crop tops. and i have all the rest except the white dance outfit and the pink dance shoes.

if ur still interested just shoot me an offer for each plz :)
I'll take 1 blue, yellow and pear green crop and the rest of the clothes. Just not the pink dance shoes.

Edit: 500c per crop top and idk the values on everything else

brownie

I'll take 1 blue, yellow and pear green crop and the rest of the clothes. Just not the pink dance shoes.

Edit: 500c per crop top and idk the values on everything else
idk values either but here's what my last of each sold for and offers i have on the rest :
green earth day ears -7k per.
beast outfit -10k
reindeer ears- 10k
nutcracker hat- 8k
gold ears- offer atm is 50k

the peeps i traded with all made these offers though, so idk if they were overoffers or underoffers haha.

Hey, do you have a white flower crown by any chance?
i sold my last, sorry :(

idk values either but here's what my last of each sold for and offers i have on the rest :
green earth day ears -7k per.
beast outfit -10k
reindeer ears- 10k
nutcracker hat- 8k
gold ears- offer atm is 50k

the peeps i traded with all made these offers though, so idk if they were overoffers or underoffers haha.

i sold my last, sorry :(
That's alright, haha. I'll take everything except gold ears..for now. Lmk when and where you'd like to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.