plz buy my pins and furni

Status
Not open for further replies.

star girl

Is there any way you could post a picture of your inventory! I am looking for a couple things specifically (like Ariel set, NBC Shock and friends), but mostly I am just looking for what I am missing!

brownie

Is there any way you could post a picture of your inventory! I am looking for a couple things specifically (like Ariel set, NBC Shock and friends), but mostly I am just looking for what I am missing!
i'm not computer savvy at all haha. is there some way i can upload 53 pics at once? or even 10 pics at once?

i'm not computer savvy at all haha. is there some way i can upload 53 pics at once? or even 10 pics at once?
If you have a mac you can do screenshots. If you have a windows computer you can do control + print screen and it saved. Paste it into a word doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownie

done :) it was painful tbh lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1487804958][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have the floral dance shirt, or tank and the skirt?
i def have the shirt, but i'm not sure about the skirt? i have a floral skirt but it doesn't match the top.

i just uploaded pics so take a look at my first post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.