leah's gifs & avis [closed]

d’aww thank you so much!! you’re so sweet, drawing has been helping me through some recent rough times, so i’m more than happy to draw others in the process and bring their lil characters to life :halcyon:
That's amazing to hear that's it's a healthy hobby to take your mind off things<3 honestly we all need one of those when times get tough, or even just to occupy ourselves in boredem hehe! You do such a good job, I can tell that you take your hobby seriously but have fun with it! It's adorable.

Ieah

That's amazing to hear that's it's a healthy hobby to take your mind off things<3 honestly we all need one of those when times get tough, or even just to occupy ourselves in boredem hehe! You do such a good job, I can tell that you take your hobby seriously but have fun with it! It's adorable.
ahhh you're so sweet :squee::squee::squee: thank you so much!!

@caseyphino i tried my best with gamora, i hope you like!
[DOUBLEPOST=1530983583][/DOUBLEPOST]@Velten i gave lil maleficent (or what i think is maleficent) fire hehe

Last edited:
Hello! If you're still doing these, I would love one! No rush, of course.

The hair should be lavender-colored. I think it would awesome to be holding hands with a mini Joy from Inside Out. OR, if possible, having Joy on one side and Sadness on the other would be super rad. Thanks for making all of these! <3

Attachments

Ieah

Hello! If you're still doing these, I would love one! No rush, of course.

The hair should be lavender-colored. I think it would awesome to be holding hands with a mini Joy from Inside Out. OR, if possible, having Joy on one side and Sadness on the other would be super rad. Thanks for making all of these! <3
i still am and i'd love to do one for you! ill get started on it right after i finish one request before yours! :^)

Ieah

for anyone interested, i now do non-moving profile avis! they come bigger for nice showing on your profile and in your icon :^) you can request background outlines and any lil things you'd like included as well![DOUBLEPOST=1531074758][/DOUBLEPOST]@IAmTheWalrus here you gooooo

Last edited:

Ieah

these are SOO cute, if you wouldn't mind I would love one of the non moving ones! <3

Here's my character and if possible it would be great if you could add Koguma (the brown bear) in this pose next to my avatar.

thank you!! :D
you got it! i have one request lined up before yours and then i can get right to it! :^)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I've seen these cuties around everywhere and I've finally found you! I would love a little Nala!
upload_2018-7-9_15-24-56.png
Do whatever you think would look best! Thank you very much!! ♥