leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Ieah

OH MY!!! it's so cute! ❤️ Thank you so much I love it!!
aww yay! im so glad you love it <3 so far no luck with improving the resolution but i'll keep trying with it in the meantime :'^)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

for those interested, going forward i have a new request form that can be found in the first post! it'll help organize requests and will help me cater your gif/avi more towards what you want! :^) also, if you've already requested something, i've linked every gif/avi i've made for you to your name in the pickups section for easy retrieval. tyty to all y'all <3

noot

パオウルムー
aww yay! im so glad you love it <3 so far no luck with improving the resolution but i'll keep trying with it in the meantime :'^)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No worries, I still love it <3

Ieah

@noot i think its fuzzy bc i increased its size too much D: but here is the clearest original version its just really smol along with another bigger version that is better in res!

HOST_Thanos

Mad Titan
MyVMK Staff
I NEEEEEDDDDDD-

*ahem* I mean, would you be so kind as to make me one? Whatever looks best to you, im good with! I love a surprise!! Ill drop a picture of me in for reference...

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 5.33.29 PM.png

Thank you!