Lum's Deathly Deluminating Shop! (Updated 10/17!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminosity

Thank you to everyone I traded yesterday :) Sorry I have taken some time to respond to some of you! Life is a bit crazy :)

Yes this works for me <3
How much for Cropped Love Heart Hoodie Lilac, minnie ears valentines day and st patricks day?
Is 2k okay for the cropped love heart hoodie lilac? Offer for the ears?
hiii hm are u asking for these plz?
Do you have an offer in mind?

brownie

Thank you to everyone I traded yesterday :) Sorry I have taken some time to respond to some of you! Life is a bit crazy :)

Yes this works for me <3

Is 2k okay for the cropped love heart hoodie lilac? Offer for the ears?

Do you have an offer in mind?
idk what they're going for tbh. i saw a pair traded in game earlier for 10k but idk if that was fair or not

Luminosity

3k Geri's glasses
12k Sorcerer Mickey Beanie
3k T-Shirt Galaxy
3k T-Shirt Galaxy Sun
Total: 21k

Is that okay?

I just looked up what the recent going prices were for the ears on the forums, I most recently saw someone selling the St. Patrick's Day Ears for 9k- would that be okay? I can do 5k for the Valentine's Ears if that's okay - just saw those go for 5k.

5k for Villains Column (4-in-1)
1k for Green Gem
I can do both of these. How many would you like of each? I have 5 of the columns and 9 of the gems.
5k? Not sure of value :)
I just looked at a couple of previous trading threads and I saw two listed it for 12k. Could you do that?

Sorry for the long reply everyone. Life is a bit crazy sometimes ;)

Darla Outfit (Top, Skirt, Retainer)
Day and Night Tank Top
Mardis Gras Mask - Purple
Mickey Ears Mouseketeer
Minnie Ears Saint Patrick’s Day
Minnie Ears Valentine’s

Hi! How much for these?

Peep23

Hi @Luminosity whats the difference between the Merida gown and outfit? How much are you wanting for them? I have someone who might be interested, but I haven't seen the outfits before. Thank you :)

Luminosity

Darla Outfit (Top, Skirt, Retainer)
Day and Night Tank Top
Mardis Gras Mask - Purple
Mickey Ears Mouseketeer
Minnie Ears Saint Patrick’s Day
Minnie Ears Valentine’s

Hi! How much for these?
Day and Night Tank Top: 5k
Mardis Gras Mask - Purple: 1k
Mickey Ears Mouseketeer: 8k
I unfortunately have both the Minnie Ears Saint Patrick's Day and Valentine's on hold for a previous person. I'll hold them until the end of the weekend- if they do not respond by then I'll let you know?

@Luminosity
I could buy all the columns and 5 gems. :D
Sounds good :) Are you online now? I could hop online for a second within the next half hour, but then I have to run out the door to catch a train.

Hi @Luminosity whats the difference between the Merida gown and outfit? How much are you wanting for them? I have someone who might be interested, but I haven't seen the outfits before. Thank you :)
The Merida Gown is light blue and the outfit is the dark blue/green! I would want 6k for each. Let me know :)

Merida gown - is this the light blue one? Would you take 6K? Not sure what it goes for.
Yes! The gown is the light blue version. I would take 6k :)

Great! Are you currently online? I could hop online for a second within the next half hour, but then I have to run out the door to catch a train.

To everyone: I will be going away for the weekend and do not know how available I will be to trade. Do not fear, I am not ghosting you! If I cannot trade you this weekend I will keep your items on hold and trade you when I get back from my trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.