Lum's Deathly Deluminating Shop! (Updated 10/17!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaquelineglrz

Day and Night Tank Top: 5k
Mardis Gras Mask - Purple: 1k
Mickey Ears Mouseketeer: 8k
I unfortunately have both the Minnie Ears Saint Patrick's Day and Valentine's on hold for a previous person. I'll hold them until the end of the weekend- if they do not respond by then I'll let you know?

Sounds good :) Are you online now? I could hop online for a second within the next half hour, but then I have to run out the door to catch a train.

The Merida Gown is light blue and the outfit is the dark blue/green! I would want 6k for each. Let me know :)

Yes! The gown is the light blue version. I would take 6k :)

Great! Are you currently online? I could hop online for a second within the next half hour, but then I have to run out the door to catch a train.

To everyone: I will be going away for the weekend and do not know how available I will be to trade. Do not fear, I am not ghosting you! If I cannot trade you this weekend I will keep your items on hold and trade you when I get back from my trip!
I am online rn where should I meet you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luminosity

9k for the set?

2k?

and i don't know how much this is going for usually but 7k maybe?

.... so 18k for it all?
I am so sorry but I totally missed your post the other day! I was hoping for 10K for the cheerleader outfit if that is okay? 2k is fine for the hoodie. I would be willing to do 12K for the sorcerer mickey beanie. This is based on my research with recent trade threads. Total would be 24k. Let me know! :D

Darla Outfit (Top, Skirt, Retainer)
Day and Night Tank Top
Mardis Gras Mask - Purple
Mickey Ears Mouseketeer
Minnie Ears Saint Patrick’s Day
Minnie Ears Valentine’s

Hi! How much for these?
I realize I didn't say anything about the Darla Outfit the other day- 8K for the set if that is alright! The person who wanted the ears has not yet responded, so they are yours if you still want them. Would 9K for the Saint Patrick's Day Ears and 6K for the Valentine's Ears be okay?

I can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.