Its Never Goodbye But Farewell Until Another Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never an easy decision to say goodbye, however, I'm just going to use farewell until another time. Let me start to say I love Myvmk and everyone on here and fortunate to everyone tried to make me feel at home here. However, I realized that the time has come for me to move on to bigger and better things.

And just Like the quote that Alexander Graham Bell once said - "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."

I appreciate everyone that's been there for been for all the times I've been on here and who know I may be back but for right now it's not goodbye but farewell until another time

I am really going to miss seeing you around the kingdom. Wishing you all the very best in your new adventures. Thank you for gifting me the jungle cruise pins. They were one of my treasured items from the OG and I will cherish them always. If you ever decide to return and want them back - I will gladly return them to you. So kind of you to gift all you had, so others could enjoy them. It's another example of what a great person you are and what a big heart you have.

Yo, I'm gonna miss you randomly showing up in my guest rooms and making yourself at home. We didn't talk much, but I guess you seemed cool. Take it easy.

saturn

sending you all the best and lots of positive energy and happiness to come! (: farewell until another time! thank you for all of your support and friendship - it was a joy and pleasure seeing and interacting with you in-game. stay shining, magenta! (:

Last edited:

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
Farewell until another time, Magenta. :cloud9: Thank you for everything you did for everyone on MyVMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.