I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I started in late August. The project for history is due in October and the science fair is December but they give us forever to test, and it's annoying. Because mine will take a day or two and some people take the whole time but why does mine have to be due so early? :'(
    I'm in 9th. I was a youngin' when VMK closed. XD
    Not really, just study I have a couple huge exams this week but I would like to get most of my studying done this week. How about you?
    A
    awesome! yeah I did soft shoe as well.
    right before i quit i was learning hard shoe. it was fun.. kind of like tap dancing but more rhythm
    A
    haha dooood! how awesome!
    did you do hard shoe or soft shoe?
    Ah that's cool
    I wanted to babysit a few times the past few years but no one really does that anymore.
    yep still in high school :/ ugh it sucks so bad. I finally came back today after like two and a half days and the teachers gave me literally 12 make-up assignments and I couldn't finish them all. So my mom wrote a note to some teachers saying that I'd do it this weekend. Along with science fair and a giant AP U.S. History project and clarinet practice. This is so my last year in band.
    sorry. That was long. Lol
    A
    thats awesome! you should totally bring your ukulele to ireland! serenade some irish-men haha
    you better learn some irish dancing while youre there! i used to irish dance. sooo much fun
    A
    okay i hope i pass the baggage claim..
    aww thanks for watching! your grace is enough is from a week ago if you watched the one with my praise band at church.
    i was with the underdogs for about 2 1/2 years. its bittersweet because i've grown so much with them, but i'm going a different direction.
    i'm definitely going to treasure the next 2 gigs with them forever.
    enough about me.
    do you play any instruments?
    A
    i'd love to travel to ireland. take me with you?
    hopefully i'll tour out there one day!
    i'm in a couple bands right now. leaving one after 2 more gigs i'm playing with them. gonna be bittersweet.
    i'm just waiting for the right opportunity to come with a band & gonna just take it. i'm working with a praise & worship band on a project right now. it's pretty exciting.
    i have a youtube http://www.youtube.com/ginafletcha
    i'm gonna be adding some updated covers within this year
    A
    haha aww! yeah i worked at carnation and opened carthay circle in DCA with the napa rose chefs. it was an AMAZING experience. i miss it
    right now i'm focusing on my drumming career.. i was just hired at a resort to work as a chef, but my main goal is to go on tour with my drumming.

thats sooo awesome you're going to ireland!! how cool is that? so you're getting paid to travel i'm guessing? what an awesome job!
    A
    i saw your instagram follow thank you! hollyy!! i totally remember you!
    i'll never forget your comment on my picture where you said i looked like demi lovato hahah
    its been soo long. are you in college now?
    A
    im doin goood! how are you?
    and i think so... vmk unleashed you mean? was it even called that? haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…