Mama Umbridge

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• IDK if you know this but I got Celestina back on here, because two nights ago, she came up to me on Skype (Which she's hardly on anymore) and I told her that whenever I tried to call her it wouldn't work. So then I said "I'll just call you now to check if it's working again". And so I did, and we talked for two hours. So that was really awesome since she was best friend on OVMK. But yeah, I thought I'd let you know about it.
    Dang. We didn't get snow, obviously :P but winter break just started and I'm so excited to be away from school. Even though being at home is almost worse. I might redownload kik, btw.
    I was fine a few days ago...but... I think the entire left side of my body needs to be removed. Relocate my vital organs, and...and...or just cut off my shoulder. It might fall off on its own, though. :sick: OK, no, I'm just in a lot of pain. Dunno why. xD ANYWAY, I've missed you!!! Are you playing the game at all? We need to meet up. :p yer ther lurv eerf mer lerf
    I'm sorry. I was so entranced by your mesmerizing words that I forgot to respond. Forgive me o' mistress of the moon, duchess of the dawn, lady of the frost. I am eternally in your debt.
    I know. I think it would be cooler to do it at night. Plus, since when do people die trick or treating? xD
    Thanks... I think LOL! I've been well, thank you. As weird as it sounds today is trick or treating, and that only happens in Milwaukee, because they think that trick or treating is safer to do in the day time, so they always do it on Sundays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…